Company: Robert Half
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Ref ID: 02769894Classification: Internal AuditorCompensation:
$60000.00 to $70000.00 yearlyThe Compliance Coordinator position to
establish and support the growth of a new compliance department.
The compliance Coordinator is responsible for protecting
managements and owner's interests by ensuring compliance with
federal and state programs, including but not limited to Low Income
Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC), 421A quarterly and annual reporting,
NYC rent stabilization annual reporting, DHCR, MDR, RPIE, clear
violations, etc. throughout the company portfolio.The Compliance
Coordinator will report to Senior Management team and regarding
their findings and may contribute to shaping the strategic
- Correct and submit audit findings timely.
- Comply with all prerequisites and guidelines as mandated in the
- Respond to appeals within allowable time.
- Submit internal/external reporting
- Annual compliance reportingJob Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, real estate or
finance or equivalent experience in affordable residential property
- 1-3 years working knowledge of Low Income Housing Tax Credits
and affordable residential rent regulated property management
experience in NYC.
- Detailed oriented and organized. Flexibility, creativity, and
initiative to work independently and as part of a team.
- Superior writing and analytical skills, as well as showed
strength in working closely with and advising senior executives of
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff and
- Experience working with NY Housing Agencies....HDC which is NY
City Housing Development Corp. and HPD which is Housing
Preservation and Development.
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is mentioned in virtually any
management tools is extremely helpfulRobert Half Finance &
Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site
jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more
on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can
promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide
access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free
online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app
and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills
and experience with jobs. When you work with us, you're working
with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's
"Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on
Forbes' annual ranking of America's Best Professional Recruiting
Firms. Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants
applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work
in the United States. -- 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An
Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking
Keywords: Robert Half, Yonkers , Internal Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!