Business Analyst - Core Banking Applications
Company: ConnectOne Bank
Location: Englewood Cliffs
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Position SummaryThe Business Analyst - Core Banking Applications
owns and executes on enterprise strategies and related product
vision related to all core banking applications, working
collaboratively with Third-Party developers, internal resources,
learning & development, and other key stakeholders to implement new
products and maintain existing ones.Key Responsibilities
- Manage implementation of new products and maintain setup of
existing products related to all core banking applications.
- Responsible for mapping of data and procedures during bank
- Subject Matter Expert for core banking applications, acting as
highest level of support on difficult to diagnose issues.
- Define and maintain a detailed product roadmap for core banking
- Collaborate with internal training team on core banking
application processes & procedures.
- Work with internal business teams to find creative solutions to
business needs & goals.
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product(s) to
include FinTech opportunities.
- Work with others in the organization to determine top use cases
and product synergies to continue to help drive value.
- Works with internal teams on completing audit requests from
internal and external auditors.Knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of core banking systems, FIS IBS core
- Banking operations background, both deposit & loan roles.
- General knowledge of banking compliance & regulatory
- Experience with core banking system conversions.
- Familiarity with retirement plans preferred.Skills
- Excellent client services and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required (Excel, Word).
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Highly collaborative and capable of building strong
- Organized and focused to drive meaningful results, process
improvements, manage complexity, and meet operational
- Ability to understand and work with large sets of data.
- Demonstrate ability to gather and transform product feedback
into actionable requirements.
- Must have a passion to want to understand how a product works
and the vision to see how it can be of value to current and future
customer usage and see the improvements needed to keep customer
value growing.Other Requirements
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- 10+ years of experience in Banking operations.Job Type:
Full-timeAbility to commute/relocate:
- Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Keywords: ConnectOne Bank, Yonkers , Business Analyst - Core Banking Applications, Accounting, Auditing , Englewood Cliffs, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!