Senior Financial Analyst
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Senior Financial Analyst
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Our client based in Yonkers, NY is looking for a Senior
Financial Analyst to join their team ASAP. This is an incredible
opportunity that is perfect for a candidate who is eager to work in
the non-profit space with an organization focused on inclusive
hiring. If you are someone who is able to work independently and
looking for an opportunity to support a fantastic non-profit
organization, keep reading!
Why should you take this job?
This opportunity gives you a chance to work for a non-profit
organization that is dedicated to providing opportunities. Pillars
of the company are about non-judgment, compassion, and empowerment
leading to transformation. As a Senior Financial Analyst you'll
assist job seekers so they can access training and education
programs, youth services, and transitional employment services.
- They have been serving the surrounding community for over 40
- Supporting the company mission dedicated to helping individuals
who have not had previous job experience secure employment
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Inclusive, employee-focused company cultureAs a member of the
Finance Team, the Senior Financial Analyst reports directly to the
Director of Accounting and Finance (who we placed!) to provide
support timely and accurate financial reporting, G/L analysis,
reconciliations, and assisting with managing all accounting
functions of the organization.
Key functions of the Senior Financial Analyst :
- Develops, interprets, and analyzes timely monthly financial and
business reporting for management and the Board of Directors.
Develop, maintain, and monitor financial and mission-related
- Direct annual budget process with Vice President, Finance &
Operations; prepare and maintain financial projections in order to
ensure strategic needs of the organization are being met and
- Provides specialized analyses in support of all business
functions, including development
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and
enforcing policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
Requirements for the Senior Financial Analyst role:
- 3+ experience with increasing responsibility of the finance and
accounting functions, preferably within a not-for profit
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent, CPA or MBA a plus
- Working knowledge of accounting systems, journal entries,
treasury functions, data collection, and data analysis
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling,
resource planning and financial management
- Advanced proficiency Microsoft Office Suite, including
- Mission-driven; passionate about working with an excellent
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Yonkers , Senior Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!