Financial Operations Specialist
Company: dentsu international
Location: New City
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Carat is consistently ranked the #1 media agency in the world with
over 12,000 experts in over 100 countries. We deliver an
unparalleled capability to unlock real human understanding to
connect people and brands by designing powerful and engaging media
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a
force for goodfor our people, for our clients, for the industry and
for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space
for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed
diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to
empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment.
Building this culture within our teams makes us better
collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better
outcomes for all. Carat is an agency of dentsu.
The Financial Operations Senior Associate is responsible for
managing media budgets, media invoices and collaborating with
client finance through the collection of data and assessment of
planning, buying, and media billing invoices.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Proper management and reconciliation of all account budgets in
accordance with media authorizations
- Reconcile budgets as they change due to savings and moves
- Keeps abreast of all invoices, billing and delivery issues;
know when to escalate discrepancies to supervisors
Client & Internal Relationships
- Develop and maintain relationships with agency personnel
related to budget management processes and deliverables
- Liaison with client divisional finance team
- Work collaboratively across internal planning and finance
teams, informing and requesting reports or other data as
- Build positive relationships with internal and external
Strategic Thinking & Leadership
- Ensure key information is provided to appropriate individuals
and teams regarding budget management issues
- Is approachable and solution-oriented when presented with
problems/issues by staff and team
- Breaks down problems and issues into critical parts which can
- May be responsible for constructing and delivering accurate,
honest and timely performance management documents
- Capable of managing multiple deliverables and ability to
seamlessly transition among them
- Bachelors degree in business, with a major in accounting or
- 1+ years work experience with hands-on budget management
experience, preferably within the media industry.
- Prior client management experience preferred.
- Must be a team player, be bright, a quick learner, and a good
- Strong proficiency utilizing Mediaocean and Prisma preferred
with superior Excel skills.
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- Family leave (Maternity and Paternity)
- Generous Flexible Time Off (FTO) policy
Part of dentsu, dentsu international helps clients to win, keep and
grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their
businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media,
CXM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145
markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists.
Follow us on social @dentsuUSA. Applicants from diverse or
underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
The anticipated salary range for this position is 51K-80K. Salary
is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant
experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications,
and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching,
paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more
information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment
Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or
employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual
orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national
origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status,
veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other
legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local
laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may
be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the
Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws.
A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are
normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity
without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact
email@example.com if you need assistance completing any
forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to
request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the
Company to which you are applying.
Keywords: dentsu international, Yonkers , Financial Operations Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , New City, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!