Company: Norwood Public School
Posted on: May 4, 2021
NORWOOD PUBLIC SCHOOLS2 School YearEffective 9/1/21
- STEM Teacher-Tenure Track
- Seeking an innovative professional to implement STEM lessons
through an inquiry basedand problem solving approach.
- Successful candidate must have the following attributes:
- Strong technology background.
- Knowledge of the development of STEM curriculum design.
- Music Teacher-Tenure Track
- Middle School General Music Teacher with Instrumental Teaching
- All necessary NJ certifications required.
- Reading Specialist/Interventionist-
- Tenure Track
- Gr. K-8. Elementary Education and Reading Certification
required. Responsibilities includeevaluating data, monitoring
student progress, collaborating with staff, and sharing best
- Special Education Teacher-Tenure Track
- NJDOE TOSD and K-6 Cert req. Multi-Sensory reading
- Elementary Teacher Leave Replacement
- Valid NJ Certification required.
- Instructional Aides
- Substitute teacher certificate preferred. Not to exceed 29
hours per week. $19.56/hour Apply online with letter of interest,
resume and copy of cert(s) to: wearenorwood.org Our District>
Employment> ApplitrackEOE/AAMission Statement for Norwood Public
SchoolThe Norwood Public School District is dedicated to
educational excellence. In partnership with the family, staff and
community, our mission is to meet the educational needs of each
child by providing the programs and environment necessary to:
Enable every child to reach full potential; promote self-esteem,
respect, responsibility and appreciation of diversity; develop
knowledge, skills and academic achievement; consistent with the New
Jersey Student Learning Standards; prepare each child for continued
education and responsible citizenship; instill a life-long passion
for learning.THINK - LEAD - SERVEThe Norwood Public School District
is a community public district that serves students in Pre-K
through Eighth grade from Norwood in Bergen County, New Jersey. The
Norwood Public School District prides itself in educating all its
students in order to prepare them for lifelong learning and to be
fully contributing citizens in a complex and global society. The
goal is achieved through an integrated curriculum that not only
provides an academic knowledge, but also fosters opportunities for
students to grow as individuals within a nurturing and challenging
Keywords: Norwood Public School, Yonkers , Teachers, Education / Teaching , Norwood, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!