2023 University Graduate - Search DevOps Engineer
Posted on: September 17, 2022
OUR COMPANYChanging the world through digital experiences is
what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to
global brands-everything they need to design and deliver
exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering
people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps,
and transform how companies interact with customers across every
screen.We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed
to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is
respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new
ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the
next big idea could be yours!The Opportunity:Adobe is seeking
talented and passionate Software Engineer across all organizations
to help plan, design, develop, and test software systems or
applications for software enhancements and new products used in
local, networked, cloud-based or Internet-related computer programs
and products.We're on a mission to hire the very best and are
committed to building exceptional employee experiences where
everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We
realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the
organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!What
- Develop high-performance, reliable, testable and maintainable
- Participating in all aspects of software development
activities, including design, coding, code review, testing, bug
fixing, and code/API documentation.
- Collaborate with engineers and participate in daily or weekly
stand ups and meetings.
- Grow with the support of your team and help others on the team
grow by providing thoughtful feedback and uplifting those around
- Work both independently and collaboratively within a fast-paced
development team, with clear, positive, and constructive
- Additional responsibilities as needed based on specific role or
- Work at the intersection of engineering and operations of
Search & Discovery products at Adobe.
- Work on large scale search index setup, setting up real-time
messaging & data ingestion platforms, NO-SQL databases, web
services & orchestration services and more.
- Work on setting up cloud-based technologies to enable Search
platform at Adobe.
- Maintain and optimize search engine, identify new ideas to
evolve it, develop new features and benchmark possible solutions,
in terms of performance and feasibility.
- Build Search & Sensei using technologies such as Elastic
Search, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Hadoop, HBase, Apache Spark,
MongoDB, Caching Solutions, Web services, NO-SQL technologies,
Terraform, Jenkins and more.
- Work closely with other engineering team members to help
support product development needs.
- Work on designing and building highly available and scalable
infrastructure solutions, rolling out Security features in the
cloud, architect and cost optimization of infrastructure and bring
best of the open source into Adobe Search & Sensei World is needed
as well.What You Need to Succeed:
- Currently enrolled full time and pursuing a Bachelor's or
Master's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical
Engineer, or equivalent experience required
- Proficient in programming languages such as Python, Java, C++
- Strong technical background with analytical and problem-solving
language like Python, C#, Ruby, PHP.
- Familiarity with client-side frameworks and libraries like
React, Vue, Angular, jQuery.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills, and direct
experience with DevOps in a SaaS environment is a plus.
- Customer focused and have real passion for quality and
engineering excellence at scale.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Keywords: Adobe, Yonkers , 2023 University Graduate - Search DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!