Field Based Intensive Care Manager - HARP
Company: Beacon Health Options
Posted on: September 13, 2020
We Help People Live their Lives to the Fullest Potential!
For more than 30 years, Beacon has changed the way people live with
behavioral health conditions. Today, we are the undisputed leader
in behavioral health management, serving 40 million people across
all 50 states. At Beacon, we are committed to delivering
a'world-class' candidate experience from the moment you
click'Apply'! Our goal is to help you reach your fullest potential,
while utilizing your talents and expertise to help us deliver on
Do you have a passion for helping others? If so, we are looking for
We are currently seeking a dynamic field based Intensive Care
Manager to join our team at our office inNew York, NY (Bronx,
Staten Island, or Westchester)!
The Intensive Care Manager is responsible for outreaching,
triaging, assessing, and managing of members referred to Case
Management. Responsible for the tracking and managing of members
who are significant clinical risk and in need of linkage to
services and coordination of care
What does a typical day look like?
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
- Telephonic outreach and engagement of assigned members
- May conduct in person, face to face outreach visits, at
provider facilities and in the community, as needed, to facilitate
engagement, assessment and care planning.
- Independent and individualized assessment of members enrolled
- Development of a member centric care plan in collaboration with
the member and his/her treatment team
- Facilitation of interventions and services appropriate to the
member's clinical status and available resources.
- Managing, coordinating care, and identifying strategies to meet
care plan goals of assigned ICM Members
- Collaboration and communication with Primary Care Providers and
community based providers.
- Utilization Review for designated ICM Clients/ Case Management
Clients for diversionary levels of care
- Assist in collection of outcomes information, annual analysis
and other reporting and initiatives
- Participation in telephonic and in person case conferences and
care planning meetings with members, providers, PCPs and community
- Provides case management in compliance with regulatory and
- Response to urgent and crisis calls from members
- Promotes member safety and recovery goals
- Participation in internal Clinical Rounds and Clinical Rounds
with Health Plan partners
- Utilization Review for designated ICM/Case Management Clients
for some diversionary levels of care
- Compliance with all documentation and training
- Utilization Review of non-ICM/Case Management members as
- Other duties as assigned
What you Contribute?
Education: Master's Degree or higher or RN required
Licensure: Current valid and unrestricted New York license in a in
a mental health field (RN, Ph.D, LMSW/LCSW, MHC, LLP, LPC, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills& Abilities:
- Minimum of two (2) years of combined direct behavioral health
clinical and managed care experience
- Analysis and problem solving, Interpersonal communication,
verbal and written communication, Group presentation/public
speaking, and Collaboration and team oriented work philosophy.
- Demonstrated experience effectively engaging with members and
- Familiarity with managed care and health plan case
- Demonstrated work experience meeting strict deadlines and
established cycle times through effective prioritization and
- Case Managers are required to be educated in current
principles, procedures and knowledge domains of case management
based on nationally recognized standards of case management
- Expert and proficient knowledge, skill, and ability in MS word,
MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, and MS Project.
What Makes Us Different?
- Here, it's not just a job- it's an opportunity to change
- Our employees are learners, innovators and original
- Our mission and values guide the way we treat our members,
providers and each other.
What We Have to Offer:
- Healthcare benefits available starting day 1!
- Health& wellbeing incentives, such as gym membership
- 401K with company match to help reach your future financial
- Generous PTO, because we know life happens outside of work
- Tuition reimbursement so you can keep reaching your fullest
If Beacon sounds like the place for you, what are you waiting for?
Apply with us today to get started!
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free
Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate's data privacy is a top
priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using
official company email (@BeaconHealthOptions.com). Only candidates
who have applied for an open position through our Careers page
(careers.beaconhealthoptions.com) will be engaged in our interview
process. Beacon conducts all interviews in person or over the
phone. At no time during the recruiting process will any Beacon
recruiter request any financial or personally identifiable
information from you.
- Minimum of two (2) years, post licensure, of combined direct
behavioral health clinical and managed care experience. Contracts
may dictate other specific experience and/or licensure
Keywords: Beacon Health Options, Yonkers , Field Based Intensive Care Manager - HARP, Executive , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!