Asset Management Analyst
Company: DLC Management Corp.
Posted on: April 4, 2021
We are a growing best in class team of real estate entrepreneurs
who are committed to making retail places better for all of our
stakeholders. We do this by practicing #SUCCESS. Founded in 1991,
DLC has been one of the nation's preeminent owners, operators and
managers of shopping centers. Our portfolio includes millions of
square feet of attractive retail space and continues to expand as
we complete additional acquisitions. What is #SUCCESS: DLC defines
#success as working together to create a personally rewarding,
productive, respectful, profitable, enjoyable place to work. The
successful candidate will embrace and embody this culture and
strive for collaboratively successful outcomes. Working at DLC: DLC
Management Corp. is a certified Great Place to Work. This
designation was granted based on employee feedback and places us in
an elite tier above the average workplace. At DLC, Human Capital is
our main focus and our employees are the single most important
asset to the Company since we know it's the people who make the
difference. Some noteworthy perks that our team enjoys include:
Summer Fridays, Wellness Wednesdays, impromptu office happy hours
--- don't be surprised if you find yourself with colleagues having
wine with our CEO in our wine bar! About the Role: The Asset
Management Analyst is an entry-level opportunity to join our
corporate office located in Elmsford, New York. The position is
new, adding a second Analyst to support the existing team
comprising of: Vice President of Asset Management, Director,
Associate, Senior Analyst & Analyst. The candidate is expected to
collaborate and liaise across all vertical departments across the
organization. Given the flat nature of DLC, the role will also have
exposure to varying levels of the organization. The ideal candidate
is a can-doer, a flexible team player who is willing to roll up
their sleeves to help the team and to deliver all that is required
for internal and external constituents. The successful candidate
will have the foundation for a strong analytical background and
excellent communication skills. Responsibilities:
- Produce written reports regarding the operations and
performance of various assets. The information being analyzed can
be from disparate systems, processes, or people.
- Update various tracking tools or systems to help internal and
external constituents maintain a pulse of leasing, capital
projects, capital draws, etc.
- Assist with partner and or lender approval requests for leasing
or capital related projects. These involve both qualitative and
quantitative research and analyses.
- In preparation for Investor calls, facilitate the distribution
of materials and posting to data sites. Assist in the production
and distribution of presentation materials.
- Support with addressing questions and ad-hoc requests from
joint venture partners, lenders, and senior management.
- Provide analytical support to periodic and ad-hoc reporting.
Includes, but is not limited to: asset reviews, portfolio metrics,
loan performance, lease economics analysis, payback calculations,
expense recovery analysis, health ratios, etc.
- Analyze operating budgets, capital plans, and reforecasts.
Provide variance commentary to original business plan.
- Monitor property performance throughout the redevelopment cycle
in support of critical capital market events.
- As needed/required, assist with the modeling of property-level
cash flow projections utilizing Argus and Microsoft Excel.
- As needed/required, maintain integrity of Argus models which
include leasing updates, capital activity, and market assumption
- 0-2 years of experience (interim experience / recent college
- Excellent communication skills to successfully engage with
other departments (Leasing, Construction, Accounting) in order to
gather required information. The ability to then distill this
information and effectively write reports to stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to implement
efficient processes to coordinate and track the flow of data and
- Strong quantitative skills to evaluate asset performance and
- Strong analytical skills to identify inconsistent results or
trends, diagnose sources of error, and make recommendations for
- Growing to robust Excel modeling and formatting skills.
Familiarity with Argus Enterprise is preferred (not required).
- High attention to detail.
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced
environment. Copyright @ 2021 - DLC Management Corp. All Rights
Keywords: DLC Management Corp., Yonkers , Asset Management Analyst, Executive , Elmsford, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!