Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Architect
Company: Eliassen Group
Location: Englewood Cliffs
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Our client, a major Media Company with an International
presence, is seeking an Adobe Experience Manager Lead / Architect
(MUST willing to get their hands into coding) as well as a Senior
AEM Developer.--In this role, you will be handling new development,
upgrades, and customizations to an already existing AEM
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to
work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great
benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision
benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) including best
practices for developing highly customizable templates.
- Experience working with OSGI
- Experience leading an agile software development team.
- Track record of delivering scalable performant solutions as
well as experience in performance tuning and optimization.
- Broad web and digital knowledge, an aptitude for
troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Familiarity with RESTful web services.
- Ability to establish goals and set clear expectations,
prioritize activities, and follow through to completion.
- Design and develop architectural approaches and solutions,
documents current systems and develops recommendations of how to
implement solutions to address business needs.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to agile teams
including on site and remote/offshore resources.
- Own and be accountable for delivering quality outcomes that
balance technical and business goals.
- Identify and provide recommendations for system process
- Work with system engineers to ensure deployment architecture,
system automation, monitoring and operational procedures are
- 5+ years hands-on development experience, with expertise in
JAVA and AEM
- Experience using and developing RESTful services
- 2+ years of experience in developing, enhancing and operating
digital content platforms with at least 3-5 years of hands and/or
technical leadership on AEM/Adobe CQ platform
- Deep knowledge of the contemporary Java ecosystem, tooling, and
- Experience developing highly fault-tolerant systems that can
meet exacting service level and operational requirements.
- Familiarity with front end development including
libraries such as jQuery, ext js and Angular
- Extensive work experience with Mongo & Java Content Repository
- Experience leading teams including on site and remote/offshore
- Experience writing unit and integration tests required. Test
Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
experience a strong plus.
- Solid understanding of SQL/relational database concepts
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Job ID: 350699
About Eliassen Group:Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting
and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business
results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our
employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we
operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in
talent solutions, life sciences--consulting,--Agile consulting,
cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed
services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their
business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading,
MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers
local community presence--and--deep--networks, as well as national
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.Don't miss out on our referral
program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can
be eligible for a--$1,000 referral check!
Keywords: Eliassen Group, Yonkers , Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Architect, Executive , Englewood Cliffs, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!