Company: Adecco USA
Location: Cortlandt Manor
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Adecco is seeking an office manager for one of our top clients
in the Westchester, New York area. This is a direct hire job
opportunity with great benefits and bonus structure.
The company was established in 1980, it is a manufacturer,
marketer, and distributor of clinical diagnostic test kits and
devices in the clinical laboratory. They are a world leader in
non-invasive colorectal cancer (CRC) screening technology,
providing both fecal tests (FIT) and blood tests for colorectal
screening in patients that are non-compliant with colonoscopy test.
They have experienced significant growth in the last few years due
to our ability to acquire unique technologies and successfully
The Office Manager works out of the NY Office and is a proactive
communicator with existing Customers. The primary responsibility of
the Office manager is to maintain detailed accurate account
records, including renewal of customer agreements, updating contact
information, and order processing.
- Build relationships with existing customers by calling, and
emailing to advise of current programs
- Keep up to date on medical advances and competitors within our
area of diagnostic specialties
- Fully understanding a client's needs to ensure that their
demands are met with a focus on improving the customer
- Ensure the company's products or services are delivered on
time, on budget and with the client's standards.
- Create drafts of contracts once renewed for management
- Build strong client relationships to maintain existing
- Assist with Corporate promotional marketing campaigns and
special projects as needed
- Maintain accurate records such as customer pricing, warranty
and insurance expiration and site information in Company data
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that
they fulfill all customer requests.
- Organizing meetings and managing databases.
- Booking transport and accommodation.
- Organizing company events or conferences.
- Ordering stationery and furniture.
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints, and queries.
- Preparing letters, presentations, and reports.
- 5 years of previous experience as an Office manager is
- experience in the medical diagnostic equipment industry a
- Associates degree or higher is preferred or equivalent work
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing
with different types of clients
- Exceptional analytical skills for analyzing client data
- Time management and multitasking skills in order to handle
multiple tasks and clients at once
- Advanced negotiation skills and ability to confidently speak
with decision makers
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- experience with customer relationship management (CRM)
- Up-to-date understanding of the industry's consumer
- Strong problem-solving skills to help resolve customer
complaints or needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to
communicate product ideas to clients
The working hours are 9:00 am - 6 pm with additional "off-hours" as
The client offers a competitive salary and incentive bonus program
along with a comprehensive benefit package. We offer the following:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, FSA, HRA and 401k.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please navigate to
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Adecco USA, Yonkers , Office Manager, Executive , Cortlandt Manor, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!