Launch Manager - New Hospitals
Company: Veterinary Emergency Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
LAUNCH MANAGER, NEW HOSPITALS
Location: VEGquarters, Valhalla, NY
Department: Business Development
Reports to: Senior Manager, New Hospital Openings
Status: Exempt; Full-Time
THE ROLE'S MISSION: Manage individual new hospital openings.
- You seamlessly partner with local, regional, and VEGquarters
teams to execute new hospital openings within budgeted
- You develop and execute on powerful market launch strategies
for your assigned region(s).
- The VEGquarters new site development and opening prep process
is transparent and effectively communicated to the front lines and
field leadership. The front lines and regional leadership team are
treated as the customers, with a focus on making them feel valued
and included. The regional and local leadership responsibilities
and expectations are clearly outlined and understood from the start
of the project.
- Pre-opening procedures and site setup are executed seamlessly
Who You Need To Be
- You believe in our mission, vision and values, and you love
what you do.
- You are a high energy, motivated, and passionate executor.
- You know how to get things done in a fast-paced, positive
- You are a strong partner with excellent interpersonal
capabilities across a diverse group.
- You can quickly develop a rapport with new partners.
- You are able to quickly grasp the task at hand and apply value
to the team where needed.
- You are happy to pitch in whenever and wherever in a developing
- You have an excellent work ethic grounded in discretion and
- You love people + pets.
What You Need To Have
- Minimum 2-4 years of related experience; Store, hotel,
restaurant or hospital opening experience required
- Ability to self monitor and self manage
- Operations and project management experience
- Leadership and people operations experience
- Detailed understanding of veterinary or medical operations and
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Ability to execute on systems and processes Ability to
effectively motivate and train others
- Extreme attention to detail
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Superior communication skills
- Organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to travel 50-75% of your time to new sites (including
overnights) depending on the opening schedule
- Advanced familiarity with business systems and productivity
tools like Microsoft Office, G-Suite, Workplace, SmartSheet,
Monday.com, and Trello
- Bachelor's Degree
What You Need To Do
- Manage the execution of multiple new hospital launches within a
region(s), ranging from regulatory landscape research to onsite
- Direct project teams centered around the new site training,
setup and opening processes
- Partner with the Real Estate, Construction, Procurement,
Central Operations, and Medical Operations teams:
- The New Hospital Development team owns the full-cycle project
from lease signing through opening day
- The Construction and Design team owns the zoning/permit/build
process through the contractor's delivery date
- They hand over the "keys" to Ops at that time, with follow up
- Collaborate with the field, marketing, recruiting and training
to ensure project milestones are met, a local team is in place, and
opening prep schedules are finalized prior to the delivery
- Ensure master site setup/launch calendar is up to date and
aligned with other teams
- Manage on site setup of hospitals through a site setup task
- Indirectly manage team members who are core to new hospital
- Resolve cross functional issues at project level
- Serve information and resources to the field teams
- Perform post project audits to evaluate success and determine
- Identify opportunities for work process improvements
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned
VEG celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive
workplace that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives,
and skills. You've found the equal opportunity employer you are
looking for. We can't wait to meet you!
Keywords: Veterinary Emergency Group, Yonkers , Launch Manager - New Hospitals, Executive , Valhalla, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!