Associate Asset Manager (Solar)
Company: Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Location: Valhalla, NY
This position offers a competitive growth opportunity, as the
Associate Asset Manager will be responsible for driving the
profitability of solar and wind assets, as well as developing,
implementing, and managing long-term strategies to identify
opportunities of efficiency and improved performance of the
The Associate Asset Manager will work alongside Asset Managers,
Asset Analysts, Engineers, and Senior Management in performing
regularly scheduled activities, such as the financial tracking,
forecasting, reporting, optimization, operation and maintenance of
We offer a very competitive salary with annual target bonus, 401k
plan with company match, comprehensive benefit package, generous
time off policy, matching Employee Stock Purchase Plan, excellent
Tuition Aid Program and a collaborative working environment in a
- Participate in the budgeting, forecasting, and analysis of
individual assets and the department at large. Drive long-term
profitability and risk minimization.
- Establish relationships with key project partners such as
lenders, PPA provider, land owners, management committee members,
local civic groups, etc.
- Proactively lead management of contracts and ensure all
contractual obligations with respect to the project portfolio are
- Evaluate and manage long term maintenance strategies for assets
in the portfolio; manage maintenance contracts; monitor asset
status; manage troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as required to support Asset Management
and Project Development teams. Review contracts.
- Review project operating reports and documents to ensure
production targets are met, as well as compliance with all
regulatory requirements. Manage reporting cycle to ensure timely,
accurate reporting of financial, operational and contractual
- Bachelor's degree with quantitative focus (e.g., Finance,
Engineering, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Economics, or
- Master's Degree is a plus
- 2-4 years experience in a related energy field.
- Experience in contract management related to energy facilities
- Demonstrated experience in building strategic relationships
with internal and external project partners and stakeholders.
- Budgeting, forecasting, energy industry research, and team
building are highly desirable.JOB SKILLS:
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel; strong working knowledge of all
MS Office programs.
- Computer programming knowledge (Python, VBA) is a plus.
- Excellent technical, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to manage customer relationships.
- 20% travel nationwide #LI-OS1
You must be eligible to work in the US independent of company
Equal Opportunity Employer: Consolidated Edison is an equal
opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice
its commitment to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job
classifications, without regard to race, color, creed, religion,
sex, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship,
eligible veteran status, disability, or any other status protected
Con Edison is a federal contractor subject to VEVRAA and desires to
receive priority referrals of protected veterans.
Keywords: Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses, Yonkers , Associate Asset Manager (Solar), Executive , Valhalla, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!