Customer Success Manager
Company: Retriever Medial Dental Payments LLC
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Rectangle Health, we believe that our team
members are our most important asset. We grow our team by hiring
the best in class talent. We encourage all employees to contribute
their individual talents and ideas to strengthen our team, our
brand, and our services. We promote a culture that serves to
empower and motivate employees beyond the standard corporate
rhetoric one might see on motivational posters. Employees
understand their individual roles in serving our customers, and
this clarity of purpose encourages high job performance.Position
Overview:Customer Success ManagerCustomer Success will be
responsible for the satisfaction and revenue growth of our entire
direct-to-provider customer portfolio. As the face of Rectangle
Health through daily customer outreach, this role will focus on
engaging newly installed customers, legacy high-volume customer
populations, and customers that may be under-utilizing features
within their provided solution.In this newly created role, the
Customer Success Manager (CSM) will have a significant impact on
creating customer loyalty, supporting retention efforts, and
driving customer growth. The Customer Success associate will be an
expert in articulating our value position and aligned solution set,
as well as understand market challenges and customer pain
points.The ideal candidate should have a strong ability to
communicate verbally and through email, as well as effectively
leverage marketing content. The candidate should be someone who
enjoys learning and mastering understanding of how solutions
positively impact business challenges and is passionate about
helping customers achieve their business goals. Lastly, the
candidate should desire to add value to every customer interaction.
If successful in the role, with Rectangle Health's rapid growth and
customer centric focus, the CSM will have significant growth
opportunity within the organization. Primary Job Duties:
- Develop a deep understanding of the profile of our customer
base to easily identify business challenges.
- Educate customers on the benefits and features of our solutions
virtually, which will drive feature usage, create loyalty and
potential revenue growth.
- Document customer interactions and results daily within our CRM
to measure progress and outcomes.
- Consistent follow up and thoroughness with customer
interactions and engagement.
- Build strong lines of communication with customer care,
implementation support, sales and retention to meet the needs of
- Create a positive customer experience through every
interaction, always putting the customer first.
- Provide an ongoing feedback look to management, partnering with
customer care to become a true "voice of the customer".
- Provide cross sell opportunities to our various sales channels
as we layer in new products.
- Drive referral opportunities as they encounter positive
customer experiences. Minimum Qualifications:
- 3+ years of general business experience.
- Customer service or account management experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work
- Ability to work cross-organizationally with varied
- Must thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, demanding and fluid
- Basic Excel, Power Point and business intelligence skills.
- Salesforce.com experience a plus. For all full-time employees,
- Competitive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Guardian Hospital Indemnity coverage
- Life & LTD
- 401(k) matching up to 3% About Us:Rectangle Health is one of
the leading healthcare payment and premium processing company. With
a focus on payment challenges and opportunities in the industry, we
work with 50,000+ healthcare providers in the US, reliably
processing over $5 Billion annually in-patient payments.
Keywords: Retriever Medial Dental Payments LLC, Yonkers , Customer Success Manager, Executive , Valhalla, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!