Posted on: June 20, 2022
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning,
coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon
budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and
present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or
project team members.
Note: This position is offered on a hybrid working schedule. First
30-90 days the person is to come into office for training and
acclimation purposes. Two days remote and three days in office are
offered after training period.
Essentia Functions and Duties:
- Customize and develop new projects based on client
- Interface with internal departments to customize formula,
colors, technologies, packaging and pricing
- Manage business relationship with client from project
- Organize client visits.
- Prepare project timeline for client.
- Calculate and submit prices to client after approval from
- Monitor and update Rolling budget for new orders for the
achievement of budget targets.
- Collaborate with client and quality to provide Quality Dossier
of each project.
- Coordinate internal department for validation of technical
aspect for each project.
- Cooperate within global group for understanding of details
related to the project developed in the event production is handled
- Work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope
and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other
departments for support
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all
other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise
the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project
will be evaluated at is completion
- Manage/Oversee team (if applicable)
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Fashion or relevant field
- Required knowledge: 1-3 years in related field. Strong
knowledge of the cosmetic industry
- Experience Required: Knowledge of Sales, Marketing and Client
Services. The ability to provide solid Product information to
clients. Manufacturing Environment, Supply Chain, Packaging
Development preferred.Skills/Abilities: Bilingual in Spanish a
plus, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work
effectively across multi-functional teams and meet tight deadlines
within a fast paced environment. Strong interpersonal skills.
Self-motivated with a can-do attitude. Outstanding organization of
information and materials for internal depts. and clients.
Proficient with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Ability
to deliver client presentations.
Keywords: Intercos, Yonkers , Project Manager, Executive , Congers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!