Director Of Ecommerce
Company: HS Ad North America
Location: Englewood Cliffs
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Director of eCommerceLG Electronics is seeking a creative,
problem-solving, entrepreneurial individual to help shape the
direct to consumer eCommerce strategy and online sales. The
Director of eCommerce is responsible for overseeing two eCommerce
Business Managers in developing category roadmaps and long-term
product strategies that drive innovation, brand and growth to
advance the direct-to-consumer online business agenda and drive
strategic business decisions. The candidate must be able to build
strong relationships, effectively navigate ambiguity, and make
decisions based on customer experience and business objectives.
- Identify sales, merchandising, promotional and operational
opportunities and collaborate with internal teams to drive change
(Planning, Merchandising, Operations, Brand, PR, Media, Finance,
Customer Service, Business Intelligence)
- Responsible for effective development of sales, marketing and
campaign strategies for seasonal selling programs, new product
- Drive eCommerce sales through innovative, effective and
profitable marketing/merchandising programs and strategies
- Develop strategic program briefs to drive impactful campaign
planning and on-site merchandising.
- Create and improve processes as needed to ensure efficient
product lifecycle flow.
- Set KPIs for promotions and programs, tracking progress and
reporting on overall successes or failures
- Collect and analyze consumer insights to help develop the sales
funnel and product roadmap that delivers a best-in-class online
- Run test and learn initiatives to drive aggressive business
- Conduct product performance analysis and trends to understand
- Provide valuable market intelligence by frequently documenting
and analyzing the merchandising and product strategies of
best-in-class eCommerce companies
- Develop and maintain strong constructive and cooperative
working relationships with cross-functional partners and
stakeholders including sales, GTM, product managers and brand
- Prior experience in a consumer electronics, merchandising,
digital marketing and/or eCommerce environment
- Extremely entrepreneurial, passionate about the consumer
experience and savvy about managing business goals.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills &
ability to work with cross-functional teams and key
- Strong ability to execute with excellence
- Ability to build consensus and obtain organizational alignment
- Self-motivated and resourceful with a creative mindset to
develop attractive promotional ideas plus the ability to execute
- Knowledge of eCommerce best practices and trends and online
marketing tactics (SEO, SEM, Email, etc.)
- Ability to navigate a complex organization to gather
information, elicit feedback, gain buy-in, and engage and influence
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and
comfortable presenting in large groups to executives.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines; and must be able
to manage multiple projects/priorities.
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced collaborative environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- People management experience.
- Minimum 10+ years experience in eCommerce business management,
digital marketing, product management, online merchandising or
related work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required
Keywords: HS Ad North America, Yonkers , Director Of Ecommerce, Executive , Englewood Cliffs, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!