Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Summary: Luxury Property Management firm in
Midtown Manhattan is seeking an experienced Purchasing Agent with
7+ years of real estate industry experience. This role will assume
responsibility over full-cycle procurement, budgeting, purchasing,
and establishing and maintaining vendor relationships for
residential purchase needs and office inventory. Job Specific
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborates with building management and leadership team to
identify and develop needs and requirements for equipment,
materials, products, and acceptable substitutions for both a
corporate office environment and portfolio of residential
condominium and apartment buildings.
- Assesses current material availability; reasonably predicts
future availability based on the market, delivery systems, and
- Prepares and presents market conditions and merchandise cost
- Prepares and processes purchase orders and requisitions for
materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Resolves grievances with vendors, contractors, and
- Maintains and/or implements purchasing and recordkeeping
- Acts as the company's representative in negotiations with
- Coordinates removal or disposal of surplus materials.
- Reviews invoices for accuracy.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or
related field required.
- At least 7 years of experience; real estate/property management
industry experience required
- Excellent computer skills particularly: Microsoft Office Suite
- Proof of vaccination as required under NYC mandate for
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of business and management principles.
- Thorough understanding of materials and supplies used in the
- Ability to multi-task and be a team player.
- Represent company as a professional in appearance and
- Complete company required training c
Keywords: gpac, Yonkers , Purchasing Agent/Manager, Executive , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!