Company: Astound Broadband Powered by Wave
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Astound Broadband is searching for a Product Manager to join our
Astounding team! This individual may be based near any of our major
markets in the following areas: Seattle, WA, Bothell, WA, Texas,
Boston, New York, Chicago or California. In this role the Product
Manager will focus on life cycle management for existing products
and support the development of new products and services in the
Astound Business Solutions markets. Candidates for this position
must have demonstrated expertise around technology/services,
product development lifecycle, and operationalization of Private
Line, Internet, Cloud, Voice, Software Defined services and
Wireless solutions delivered via Ethernet and IP networks. This
individual will work with cross functional groups to review
business and customer objectives for company-prioritized
initiatives and execute on the resulting strategic product roadmap.
Key are the following: Performing this role involves leading the
successful implementation of new business products/services, and
subsequent product/service enhancements across all systems. This
includes participating in the development of business requirements,
installation and troubleshooting documentation for and managing
market deployment and launch activities. This role is also
responsible for product life-cycle activities including the
facilitation of cross functional process improvement initiatives.
Must have a customer centric mindset aimed to improve customer
experience by using data analysis to make strategic product
decisions. Primary Responsibilities:
- Execution of product roadmap initiative from concept to
- Day to day life-cycle support of Commercial Products.
- Execute on product development and product launch objectives
- Analyze pricing for products, including competitive market
- Development of operational requirements and operational
M&Ps (i.e. Tier I/II support, installation and field services)
for new products introduced on the network.
- Facilitate and document Service Delivery Process mapping
(Acquisition, Fulfillment, and Service & Revenue Assurance) for
- Support sales and marketing with use case development and
product benefit summaries.
- Maintain a central repository for all current business
- Collaboration with internal partner's to build services that
are engaging, measurable, and goal-reaching.
- Assist with the development of 3rd party vendor requirements
for new products.
- Manage any external third-party relationships necessary to
deliver the product offerings.
- Be the representative to product stakeholders, and ensure that
cross functional requirements are clear.
- Work with Engineering and other stakeholders in gathering and
defining technical requirements for new and existing products.
- Facilitate training for Sales and specifically Sales
Engineering teams to create local market subject matter
- Communicate business case results with key partners.
- Conduct local market status meetings to review local market
status against proposed launch activities; communicate major market
launch milestones and identify and mitigate potential launch
- Serve as project manager to support market launch activities
for the implementation of products, enhancements and resolution of
cross-functional operational support issues.
- Contribute to business product development road map.
- Other responsibilities as directed by management. Education:
BS/BA Degree in a related discipline strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a product management role with
project management background.
- Experience with data analysis, process design, and requirements
- Experience working within cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Life Cycle Product management experience.
- Excellent presentation, collaboration, thought leadership and
problem solving skills to work effectively with teams throughout
- Strong presentation and communications skills a must, including
experience tailoring and presenting communications and
recommendations across organizational management levels.
- Project Management experience managing numerous
projects/initiatives simultaneously in a matrix organization
- Willing to travel 25%. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in the telecommunications industry is
- Experience with networking fundamentals, networking protocols
and network routing.
- Understanding of Hosted Voice, IPTV, Ethernet and Wavelength a
- Strong knowledge of MS- Office, G-Suite
- PMP Certification is a plus.
- Understanding of service delivery and business processes at a
Multiple System Operator Is this the career opportunity you ve been
searching for? Yes? Then let us know about you - apply now! Our
Mission Statement: Take care of our customers Take care of each
other Do what we say we are going to do Have fun Diverse Workforce
/ EEO: Astound Broadband is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. We embrace, support, and thrive on each other s
differences to maximize the experience of our teammates and our
community. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual
respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all
applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical
conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, genetic information (including characteristics and
testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic
protected by applicable law.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Astound Broadband Powered by Wave, Yonkers , Product Manager, Executive , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!