Company: Floral Long Term Care
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Floral Long Term Care - RN Unit Manager
Floral Long Term Care is seeing RN Unit Managers to join our team.
RN Unit Manager -Responsibilities Include:
Supervises and coordinates activities of personnel assigned to a
specificshift. Communicates and applies policies, practices,
procedures, objectives, and goals necessary for attainment of
excellent resident care.
RN Unit Manager -Qualifications/Requirements:
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in New York
- Experience in Long Term Care Nursing or has sufficient acute
care experience to adjust to the demands of Long Term Care
- Possess clinical knowledge and skill in nursing practices and
- A team player, cooperative with co-workers of all
- Able to function both under supervision and independently, when
- Able to communicate tactfully and effectively with physicians,
supervisors, staff and other disciplines..
- Pro-active in seeking interventions for resident care and
services and performs duties with thoughtfulness, timeliness,
knowledge and skill within the scope of his/her license.
- Flexible to special staffing or clinical situations which may
require deviations from the usual work pattern,
- Maintains privacy and confidentiality of resident
- Maintains control of access to medications.
- Must be computer literate and possess strong organizational
an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Floral Long Term Care, Yonkers , Unit Manager, Executive , Valhalla, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!