Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant + Sign-On Bonus
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Physical Therapy Assistant
Northern Riverview is actively seeking a Licensed Physical Therapy
Assistant to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Haverstraw,
Now Offering a $1,500 Sign-On Bonus!!!
PTA Duties Include:
- Measuring & recording Residents' motor function, strength, and
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents on how to exercise properly to strengthen
muscle and improve mobility.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping the information
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional
- Contributes to a team effort.
PTA Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program
- Current New York State PTA License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferred
Northern Riverview Healthcare Center is a 180-bed skilled nursing
and assisted living facility that also houses the Northern
Riverview Health Care Center. This beautiful facility offers
comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled
nursing services, not to mention panoramic views of the Hudson
River. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are
designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Northern
Riverview is a proud member of the Centers Health Care
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum
offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than
45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special
services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care,
and care for those with Alzheimers. The Centers Health Care family
offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis
Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and
Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care.
Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Yonkers , Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant + Sign-On Bonus, Healthcare , Haverstraw, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!