RN (Registered Nurse)
Company: Cortlandt Healthcare
Location: Cortlandt Manor
Posted on: May 14, 2022
RN- REGISTERED NURSENestled among ancient maple trees in the
historic village of Cortlandt Manor, Cortlandt Healthcare has
provided outstanding care to the community for over fifty years. as
healthcare has evolved, Cortlandt has been on the forefront od
quality care through innovation and technology. Today our
post-acute care programs in physical, occupational and speech
therapies have set a new standard for the rest of the
industry.Duties Include:RN (Registered Nurse) Needed for
- Medication administration and treatments.
- Assist with admission, transfer and discharging of
- Document resident care services by charting in resident medical
record and department records.
- Educate residents regarding treatment, rehabilitation, change
of status, etc--- as well as family members.
- Adhering to infection control policies and procedures as well
as all other facility policies and procedures.
- Consult with resident's physician regarding resident's plan of
care as well as notifying them of any changes.
- Maintain resident's confidentiality and privacy.
- Assure quality of care by adhering to DOH standards of practice
and facility standards of care.
- Assist with solving resident's problems by working with the
interdisciplinary team.REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS FOR RN
(Registered Nurse):Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited
college or university, or be a graduate of an approved RN
program.Positions available - PT Position - 12pm - 8pm shift. Also
Per Diem and Full Time available.Location of Facility -110 Oregon
Road Cordlandt Manor, NY 10567An Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Cortlandt Healthcare, Yonkers , RN (Registered Nurse), Healthcare , Cortlandt Manor, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!