Family Medicine Physician
Company: Saint Joseph's Hospital
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The Family Medicine Department is seeking a Family Medicine
Physician for a faculty position to join our team.
The program is a 10-10-10 program in Continued Accreditation status
1. Excellent Board passage rate of 100% over the past 5 years.
2. Responsibilities include curriculum development, ongoing
maintenance of program
accreditation, resident recruitment, scholarly activities, and
3. Clinical duties include: hospital rounds with a resident team,
precepting all levels of
residents in the office, working with medical students, and direct
patient care hours
4. The salaried position is full time with comprehensive benefits.
Time is divided 60 -70%
faculty/ 30- 40% clinical.
6. The qualified physician will possess current board certification
and be eligible for a license in New York.
7. Will consider recent graduates.
8. Affiliation with New York Medical College (NYMC)
9. Continued faculty development available.
Requirement: NYS Licensed M.D. or D.O.
highly competitive annual salary
annual CME Allowance
24 PTO, 5 CME days, 8 Holidays, 12 sick days
Participation in institution's -insurance plan for medical and
dental according to policy
Flexible Spending Account/Dependent Child Care
Keywords: Saint Joseph's Hospital, Yonkers , Family Medicine Physician, Healthcare , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!