General Lab Supervisor (NY state MT-ASCP)
Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: June 20, 2022
About Our Client: Our client diagnostic results reveal new
avenues to identify and treat disease, inspire healthy behaviors
and improve health care management. The world leader in providing
diagnostic service is seeking bright and professional candidates to
join their team.Job Title: Hospital Lab ManagerLocation: - - - - -
-Nyack, NY 10960Shift: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - -M-F 3pm-11:30pmJob Requirements:
- Requires active NY state MT (Medical Technologist) license
- Requires ASCP (MT) certification
- Requires B.S. degree or higher in Medical Lab Technology,
Biology, Chemistry, or related field.
- Requires 5+ years of laboratory experience, preferably in a
- Strongly prefers technical background in Hematology, Chemistry,
Urinalysis and Microbiology Job Duties:
- Oversees the staff and activities of the department on the
evening shift for all areas of the lab including Phlebotomy and
- Responsible for the scheduling and supervision of the
non-exempt lab personnel on multiple shifts.
- Accountable for quantity and quality of specimens handled and
- Distributes/assigns work, determines priorities, and schedules
- Performs personnel related functions (hiring, firing,
discipline, training, etc.).
- Performs advanced/specialized tests and other related
laboratory techniques. May duplicate work of others to confirm test
results. Re-evaluates methodology, makes recommended changes, and
assists in test interpretation. Determines if further testing
should be done on samples or if test should be repeated.
- Performs duties of Technologist as necessitated by absence or
- Checks/approves all specialized and problem reports for
- Initiates quality-control measures and monitors quality of work
for adherence to laboratory standards.
- Completes special projects as requested, e. g., surveys,
statistical reports, studies, research, etc.Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral BonusesIf you are not a good match for the position
detailed above, we will keep your resume in our database for future
opportunities. Visit us online at to learn more about our company
and to view additional openings in your area. If you are interested
& meet the qualifications, please email me at with your current
resume, highest level of education, and any questions that you may
have. I look forward to hearing from you! Chelsea RomanoSr.
RecruiterAll Medical Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader
in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts
(SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our
team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to
recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Yonkers , General Lab Supervisor (NY state MT-ASCP), Healthcare , Nyack, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!