(RN) Registered Nurse NICU
Company: Williamson Medical Center
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At Williamson Medical Center, our employees are more than just
another number. To us, they're family. They're smart, talented,
compassionate, dedicated, and an overall joy to be around. We're
certainly blessed to have the best of the best working here from
the cafeteria to the operating room.
But as Williamson County and surrounding areas continue to grow, so
must we. That's why we want YOU to join our family!
Williamson Medical Center is an equal-opportunity employer and a
To provide quality obstetric, neonatal, and gynecologic nursing
care in an environment that strives to meet patient needs on a
holistic level. This is done by incorporating emotional support and
education with superior medical and nursing care with the aim of
achieving patient well-being.
Formal Education / Training:
1. Earned a nursing diploma or degree from a college or university.
2. Licensed in the State of Tennessee.
3. BLS within 90 days of hire.
4. Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) within six months of
5. Able to function in stressful situations.
6. Special Care Nursery/NICU experience desirable.
7. Able to return to work within 1 hour when on call.
Perinatal/NICU Healthcare Delivery
Equipment and Skills Training:
Standard patient care equipment for services provided. - The
ability to work well under pressure, to function dependently and
independently and to be flexible in applying basic nursing
knowledge to a variety of setting. - Equipment: - Network Computer
System; Neonatal Cardiac Monitor; Fetal Monitor; Phototherapy
Lights (Bililights andBiliblanket); Infant Ventilator; Ohio NICU,
Isolettes and Transport Isolettes; Doppler; Flash Autoclave; Infant
Security System; Newborn Photo Service Equipment; Omnicell
Nursery/NICU unit with patient population ranging from less than
one year of age> 30 days of age.
1. - Able to communicate in English verbally and legibly.
2. - Able to stand/work for up to twelve hours a day.
3. - Able to lift with assistance up to 250 lbs.
1. Performs a comprehensive assessment on all patients within the
appropriate time of admission utilizing skills of observation,
communication and examination; including data obtained from
patient, family and other members of the healthcare team.
2. Plans the patient's care on an individual basis, identifying
problems/needs, nursing diagnosis, standards of care/practice,
interventions consistent with identified problems and attainable
3. Plans for patient teaching, discharge and post discharge needs
as appropriate for patient population.
4. Functions independently with treatments, procedures and
equipment appropriate to areas evidence by adherence to policy,
procedure and competency based assessment and no pattern or trend
5. Handles/ transports/ stores/ prepares/ administers medications/
solutions safely and in accordance with hospital and departmental
policies and procedures.
6. Documents accurately and timely.
7. Reassess patient's condition, evaluate patient response and
modify plan of care accordingly and in a timely manner.
8. Accepts Charge responsibilities and assigns staff with
consideration of patient condition and care requirement, acuity and
complexity of patient's condition. - Facilitates Staff
9. Maintains healing and therapeutic environment for the patient
and family. -
10. Maintains position specific qualifications. Attends mandatory
11. Demonstrates responsibility for assigned communications, unit
duties, and special assignments. -
12. Maintains personal appearance in a way that reflects our
professionalism and demonstrates to our patients, visitors and
co-workers the importance we place on cleanliness, orderliness, and
Keywords: Williamson Medical Center, Yonkers , (RN) Registered Nurse NICU, Healthcare , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!