Pharmacist: Westchester County
Company: Etain Health
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Organization Name: Etain LLCJob Title: PharmacistPosition Type:
Full-timeLocation: YonkersBenefits: Health Insurance, Vision and
DentalObjectiveEtain is a leading producer of premium herbal
alternatives to mainstream medicine. Our mission is to improve the
quality of life for patients in New York State by providing access
to the highest quality, pharmaceutical-grade products and
treatments available. We give patients safe, legal access to
palliative medicines for effective treatment of debilitating
symptoms and diseases. With locations in New York City, Syracuse,
Kingston, and Yonkers we're providing compassionate care to the
citizens of New York State.Etain is currently looking for a
Westchester County Pharmacist. This position is looking for someone
with experience in the role of supervising pharmacist and/or
manager preferred but not required to be eligible to apply. The
registered pharmacist is responsible for counseling patients on the
effects of medical marijuana, being knowledgeable on the different
forms of administration and ratios, attending lectures, educating
the community, and supervising the dispensary staff. This includes,
but is not limited to, submitting payroll for the dispensary staff,
doing inventory audits daily, and providing a high level of
commitment to our patients.It is a full-time position for a
pharmacist who will plan and manage all aspects of the day to day
operations of the dispensary, adhering to the rules and regulations
set forth by the Department of Health of New York. Pharmacist
positions are hands-on and require individuals who have a high
level of attention to detail, enjoy working with patients, and can
provide quality counseling on medical products.Benefits:All Etain
employees have access to the Employee Assistance Program which
provides resources for counseling, financial planning and over
10,000 training resources from your first day of employment. After
a 90-Day probationary period, full-time employees are eligible for
the following benefits: health insurance including vision and
dental, 16 annual days of Paid Time Off and an additional 7 paid
holidays.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides outstanding patient care and customer service.
- Completes store operational requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with all inventory management.
- Security protocols.
- Detailed record keeping.
- Receiving delivery of products.
- Knowledge of the Compassionate Care Act of NY.
- Protects employees and patients by providing a safe and clean
- Maintains the stability and reputation of Etain by complying
with rules and regulations.
- Maintains operations of the day to day tasks of the
- Consults patients on different ratios and dosage forms
complying with the Medical Marijuana Certification. Checks for drug
interactions and explains the uses and side effects.
- Required to go to events pertaining to Medical Marijuana, speak
to practitioners and hold educational programs.
- Manage and process point of sale transactions.
- Managing, directing, and motivating employees.
- Submitting and reviewing the state prescription monitoring
- Answering questions and requests from health care practitioners
about pharmacological information, drug therapies, and potential
- Current Pharmacist license in good standing;
- Prefer two years of pharmacy management experience
- Completion of NY Medical Marijuana Certification; or intention
to complete course once hired
- Prefer experience as a Supervising Pharmacist and/or Pharmacy
- Exceptional people skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proficient computer skills;
- Ability to work every other Saturday
- Must hold valid authorization to work in the U.S.
- Flexible to fill in for scheduled vacations, and unscheduled
Keywords: Etain Health, Yonkers , Pharmacist: Westchester County, Healthcare , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!