Occupational Therapist (OT) PER DIEM
Company: Sans Souci Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Sans Souci Rehabilitation and Nursing Center - Occupational
The Sans Souci Rehabilitation & Nursing Center -is -looking for a
talented and hard-working Occupational Therapist to join our
Occupational Therapist (OT) -Responsibilities Include:
The Occupational Therapist is responsible for the assessment of
referred patients that require rehabilitation services which
includes: providing direct patient care to assess their medical
condition, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions
and potential for rehabilitation. Also, the Occupational Therapist
will establish and administer a treatment program with specific
goals determined according to the patients capacity and tolerance
under the direction of the Physician. As well, the Occupational
Therapist must set realistic and achievable goals for their
patients, document and record the patients condition and educate
patients and families in an appropriate therapy method.
Occupational Therapist (OT) -Qualifications/Requirements:
- Must have graduated from an accredited Occupational Therapist
college or university.
- Must have a valid professional license and registration for
state of practice.
- The Occupational Therapist is responsible for overseeing and
supervising Occupational Therapy Assistants.
- Experience with long-term care and/or geriatric care is
preferred but not limited to.
- Well versed with documentation writing
- Evaluations, weekly progress notes, re-certification and
- Collaborates with all disciplines to provide best patient
centered treatment and care.
- Exceptional patient service skills and ability to demonstrate
- Report to work on time, adhere to scheduled hours and
demonstrate professionalism at all times.
- Perform all other duties assigned by Director of
- Compliance with confidentiality, HIPPA and Federal Residents
Shift Needs: All positions are available.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Sans Souci Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, Yonkers , Occupational Therapist (OT) PER DIEM, Healthcare , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!