Locums - Valhalla, New York, PA-Emergency Medicine Job (Physician Assistant )
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Emergency Medicine opening in Valhalla, New York. Locums -
Valhalla, New York, PA-Emergency Medicine Job
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position?
Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- ASAP - Ongoing
- We are looking for candidates who are excited to autonomously
take care of critically ill patients in an Emergency Medicine
- Shift Times: 8a-8p, 11a-11p, 4p-4a
- 3-4 years of Emergency Medicine Experience, with training in
Critical Care or a Surgical Specialty a strong advantage.
- Emergency Medicine Experience must include high acuity areas of
the department as we are looking for candidates who can manage
multiple ICU (Intensive Care Units) level patients.
- This is not a fast-track/urgent care ED (Emergency Department)
- Emergency Department Profile - 50,000 annual patient
- 45 ED beds Separate Pediatric ED Level I Trauma Center - adult
& pediatric with 24/7 Medevac Separate Burn Center Award-winning
STAT flight team Scribe coverage
- All Scripts/CERNER EMR (Electronic Medical Record)
- ATLS, ACLS, BLS, PALS
- Active NY license
- BC/BE accepted
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the
client to discuss more!
- What RecruitWell Provides:
- A rated malpractice
- Weekly direct deposit
- 24/7 dedicated recruiter support
- Professional onboarding and credentialing
- Prepaid travel and lodging
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Keywords: RecruitWell, Yonkers , Locums - Valhalla, New York, PA-Emergency Medicine Job (Physician Assistant ), Healthcare , Valhalla, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!