Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Northern Riverview Center
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Northern Riverview Center - Now Offering a $2,000 Sign-On
Licensed Practical Nurses
Northern Riverview -is actively hiring LPNs for our skilled nursing
facility in Haverstraw, NY. -
Join our growing and dedicated team as we progress and grow into
Flexible Shifts with Full-Time and Part-Time openings!
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals &
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as
- Treating and dressing wounds as needed.
- Supervise and support Certified Nursing Aides (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents' food and liquid intake and output.
- Valid LPN license
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
- Must be able to work as a team member
ABOUT US:Northern Riverview Healthcare Center -is a 180-bed skilled
nursing and assisted living facility that also houses -the Northern
Riverview Health Care Center. This beautiful facility offers
comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled
nursing services, not to mention panoramic views of the Hudson
River. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are
designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Northern
Riverview is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Keywords: Northern Riverview Center, Yonkers , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Haverstraw, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!