Posted on: November 19, 2023
- Represents the face of the company to patients who come in,
both as part of their health routine or for insights into
life-defining health decisions.
- Draws quality blood samples from patients and prepares those
specimens for lab testing while following established practices and
- The PSR I has direct contact with patients and creates an
atmosphere of trust and confidence while explaining procedures to
patients and drawing blood specimens in a skillful, safe and
- Demonstrate Leadership Behaviors while focusing on process
excellence skills and sensitivity to confidentiality and accuracy
to patient information.
- Successful applicants may be assigned to work in a doctor's
office, a patient service center or as business needs dictate.
- Under the direction of the area supervisor, perform daily
activities accurately and on time.
- Maintain a safe and professional environment.
- Performs with confidence, both the forensic and clinical specimen
collection and processing duties following established practices
- Maintains required records and documentation. Demonstrates
organizational commitment and promotes a positive image to
patients, clients, employees and the public in general.
Keywords: ICONMA, Yonkers , Phlebotomist I, Healthcare , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!