Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionPuzzleHR is recruiting on behalf of Alpine
Country ClubNOW HIRING: HousekeeperFLSA: FT or PT availablePay
Range: $16.50 hourLocation: Demarest, NJ 07627Job Summary:As a
Housekeeper with Alpine Country Club, you will be responsible for
cleaning, stocking, assuring the facilities are always fresh,
clean, and ready to welcome guests, by handling laundry, cleaning
fixtures, assist with set-up and empty waste. The Housekeeper will
answer to the Director of Maintenance. Skills:
- Stocks Room Attendant's cart and hand caddy.
- Empties wastebaskets and ashtrays.
- Wipes all windowsills, walls, and light switches.
- Vacuums rugs and floors.
- Dust all furniture and fixtures.
- Checks lamps for burned-out light bulbs.
- Check drapes for missing hooks.
- Wipes mirrors and windows.
- Restocks all stationary.
- Cleans and sanitizes toilets.
- Washes tiles, shower walls, and fixtures.
- Wipes shower curtain.
- Cleans sink and fixtures.
- Cleans walls, baseboards, and floor.
- Restocks towels, washcloths, soap, glasses, and other supplies
- Vacuums hallways.
- Washes, dries, and folds laundry.
- Empties linen hampers; receives soiled linen.
- Separates and counts linen; inspects for needed repairs and
- Loads and operates washers.
- Loads and operates dryers.
- Presses linen immediately after drying; folds and stores linen
- Transports linen to storage locations.
- Lubricates laundry machines as required.
- Stocks storage rooms.
- Set up Pool chairs and stocks pool with towels
- Attends staff meetings.
- Performs other appropriate tasks assigned by the Director of
- High School diploma or GED equivalent desirable.
- One year of comparable work is preferred.Job Knowledge, Core
Competencies, and Expectations
- Knowledgeable about maintaining, cleaning, and preserving a
wide variety of surfaces.
- Follows instructions regarding the use of chemicals and
- Knowledge of and ability to perform the required role in
emergency situations.Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds and perform strenuous work
lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, stoopingand climbing.
- Use ladders when required.
- Job has the potential to expose the employee to human blood
pathogens or infectious materials.What's in it for you:We are
currently looking for qualified individuals with a great
personalities and a passion to provide first-class service. We
offer a variety of employment opportunities, including seasonal
full-time and part-time positions. Our team at Alpine Country Club
is one that embraces excellence, teamwork, and member satisfaction.
Employee growth and advancement are rewarded and encouraged through
training, empowerment, recognition, and career opportunities. Some
of the great benefits of being part of the Alpine Team include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage,
- Flexible Spending Account,
- Life Insurance,
- Employee meals and Uniforms
- Employee Referral Program About Us:Alpine Country Club -
Family-Focused Private Club - Demarest, NJ - Alpine Country Club
(alpinecc.org)Alpine Country Club is a full-service, family-focused
Club that offers its members and guests a world-class championship
18-hole golf course designed by pre-eminent golf course architect
A.W. Tillinghast, five tennis courts, a resort-style pool area with
adult and children's pools, children's playground, and half
basketball court. Our Clubhouse boasts world-class amenities,
including several gracious dining options -- both indoor and
alfresco -- elegant, state-of-the-art locker rooms, a children's
playroom, golf simulator, and a well-equipped fitness facility. Our
Golf house, which overlooks the golf course, features the Pro Shop,
additional locker rooms, as well as the Golf house Grille and
patio.Powered by JazzHRzIHSdfgyPD
Keywords: PuzzleHR, Yonkers , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Demarest, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!