FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL & PART-TIME)
Company: Morrison Healthcare
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Morrison Healthcare -
- We are hiring immediately for a full and part-time - FOOD
SERVICE WORKER - position.
- Location : Westchester Medical Center-100 Woods Rd. Valhalla,
NY 10595 - Note: online applications accepted only .
- Schedule : -Full-time & Part-time schedules available; open
availability preferred. 7am- 3pm, 1pm-9pm, 3pm-11pm, days may vary;
more details upon interview.
- Requirement : -Training is not necessary, will train!
- Perks: Paid Training and Uniforms Provided!
- Starting Pay: $15.00 per hour - We Make Applying Easy! - Want
to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 - and
search requisition ID number 1045859. The advertised program is an
AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: - Make
a difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself.
Join a culture of opportunity with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers
are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare
experiences. - Take a look for yourself at the Power of Food !
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition
services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806
hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food
to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their
caf--s to advance the healing and healthful missions of its
clients. Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest
health systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary,
nutritional, and operational expertise to provide consistency and
transform the healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized
as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the
8th time -and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training
Magazine in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a
2018 Best Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired
CEO. Morrison is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within
Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300
executive chefs, and 21,000 professional food service team members.
- Job Summary Summary: Prepares, presents and serves food as
needed. - Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and
seeding fruits and vegetables.
- Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work
stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety
- Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating,
food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
- Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to
ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following
outlined steps of service.
- Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory
and cash control procedures.
- Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Morrison
Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits. Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) - About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group is
an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
- Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance). - Req ID: 1045859 - -
Keywords: Morrison Healthcare, Yonkers , FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL & PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Valhalla, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!