Company: Delhi Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Overview:This position will coordinate with all facilities to
market, recruit new employees to fill company
- Develops, and implements all phases of the recruitment
- Manages the job posting and advertisement processes.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting
methods and strategies based on the available role, industry
standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Attends and participates in recruiting sessions.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify detailed and
accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates for
hiring manager review.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview
questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Checks candidates references and credentials, verifying
experience and backgrounds.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human
resource staff during the offer process, identifying salary ranges,
incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Conducts New Hire Onboarding and ensures all required paperwork
is completed and provided to the facility hiring manager.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS:EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices
applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience,
- At least 3 years managing all phases of the recruitment and
hiring process highly preferred.Requirements: Must possess the
following skill sets to qualify for this position!
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong decision-making skills
- Proficient knowledge of Excel, Outlook, and Word, a plus
- Strong communicator
- Excellent organizational skills
- Should have a good personality & be able to work well with
othersWe offer the Following:
- Premium Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Fun, Family-Like Team, and Atmosphere!
- Work in a Beautifully Remodeled Office
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training ProgramsJob Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Day shift
- Monday to FridayWork Location: One locationWe are an Equal
Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/VACKNOWLEDGEMENTPlease note this job
description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and
activities may change at any time with or without notice. All pay
rates and bonuses are paid and/ or awarded to employees based on
the facilities policy and/ or the CBA, depending on the
Keywords: Delhi Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, Yonkers , Recruiting, Human Resources , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!