Human Resources Coordinator
Company: FNAC ID- FUJIFILM North America Corp Imaging Divis
Posted on: November 21, 2022
We are hiring a Human Resources Coordinator (internally known as a
Human Resources Administrator) in New York. The Human Resources
Coordinator supports and coordinates Human Resources
activities/processes for several HR Managers across Fujifilm
Holdings (HLUS) & Fujifilm North America (FNAC) locations. -This
position is hybrid, based out of the Valhalla, NY area. -FUJIFILM
Holdings America Corporation is the holding company for North
American based FUJIFILM companies operating in many states across
the US, as well as in Canada, Brazil and Colombia and engaged in
the research, development, manufacture, sale and service of
FUJIFILM products. The company serves a broad spectrum of
industries in the U.S. including medical and life sciences,
electronic, chemical, graphic arts, information systems, broadcast,
- New hire related activities such as:
- conduct New Hire Orientation,
- send welcome emails,
- schedule follow-up check-in meetings,
- update content on the onboarding site,
- download offer letters from the applicant tracking system to
process new hires,
- launch and track background checks through the Applicant
Tracking System (iCIMS),
- review processes periodically.
- Prepare Status Change Forms (SCFs) for multiple HR actions,
route for signatures and forward completed SCFs to the HRIS
- Complete promotion letters for employee promotion/change of
- Assist with organizational restructures: download reports and
prepare the analysis spreadsheet; benefit summary sheets; and
- Process terminations: - send voluntary termination email;
schedule exit interviews with terminating employee and HR Manager;
maintain exit survey spreadsheet; ensure termination checklist is
- Administer Fujifilm's EEO reporting; collaborate with HRIS for
required reports; partner with EEO vendor on Vets reporting and the
Affirmative Action Plan.
- Input and update worker's compensation cases in Fujifilm system
- Generate reports from the Performance Management system as
needed, to track completion of goal setting and annual
- Update/maintain spreadsheets in OneDrive for the HR team.
- Partner with Compliance to upload HR policies; assign numbers;
manage updated versions.
- Assist with coordination of benefit events for the various HLUS
& FNAC sites.
- Distribute monthly benefit newsletters to respective
- Support the Learning & Development Manager in the coordination
of Training programs.
- Participate in the employee event committee.
- Participate in and contribute to HR special projects committee
- Process tuition reimbursement requests.
- Manage, report on, and distribute surveys to the HR staff.
- Maintain employee files and create new hire files.
- Other duties as required.Required Skills/Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or related
Business area or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 plus years business experience in Human Resources. -
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and adapt to changing
- High degree of confidentiality.
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.Desired Skills
- Bilingual a plus.
- Previous experience supporting a group of managers.
- Downloading reports from systems.
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Flexible and adaptable to organizational change.
- Technically savvy.Salary and Benefits:
- $55-65k, depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off -EEO/COVID/AGENCY NOTES -Fujifilm is an equal
opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color,
disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family
care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity,
genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or
veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race,
religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding
and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation, and any
other status protected by federal, state, or local law.If COVID-19
-vaccine is mandated by the federal government, or by state or
local government, the Company -will -require that the successful
candidate hired for positions -covered under relevant government
vaccine mandate(s) -be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, absent
being granted an accommodation due to medical or sincerely held
religious belief or other legally required exemption. - For all
-positions, the Company -encourages vaccination against COVID-19
and -may require that the successful candidate hired be willing to
test for the COVID-19 virus -periodically -and wear a face covering
indoors absent being granted an accommodation due to medical or
sincerely held religious belief or other legally required
exemption. - -To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to
any employee of Fujifilm about this requisition. All resumes
submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at
Fujifilm via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will
be deemed the sole property of Fujifilm, unless such search
firms/employment agencies were engaged by Fujifilm for this
requisition and a valid agreement with Fujifilm is in place. In the
event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Fujifilm agency
engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be
Keywords: FNAC ID- FUJIFILM North America Corp Imaging Divis, Yonkers , Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources , Valhalla, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!