Senior Software Engineer
Company: Crypto People
Posted on: July 27, 2022
The ideal candidate should have interested in joining a Crypto
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, implement, and monitor infrastructure for algorithmic
trading, portfolio construction and alpha generation
- Work side by side with quants traders and support daily trading
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient codeQualifications &
- 5+ years of experience in C++ and Java coding
- Solid understanding and experience on C++, STL, templates,
threading, object-oriented design, data structure and algorithm
- Proficient usage of Linux environment, and experience on
scripting in bash and python.
- More than four years of experience in large-scale Web/API
development and architecture, proficient in Java and
object-oriented design and development
- Proficiency in using Spring Boot framework for Java Web
development, proficient in using JQuery, CSS, etc. to develop Web
- Have experience in HTTP, TCP and other interface development,
and have experience in client API development
- Familiar with relational databases such as MySQL, familiar with
NoSQL databases such as Redis and MongoDB, and have certain
database table design capabilities and experience
- Familiar with middleware such as Zookeeper and Dubbo
- Have experience in multi-threaded programming, and have the
ability to develop high concurrent applications;
- Strong logical thinking ability, good at analyzing, summarizing
and solving problems
- Experience in trading system development is preferred.
- Experience on low-latency and high-performance trading system
development. FIX development is a plus.
- Good communication and strong team work spirit.
Keywords: Crypto People, Yonkers , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!