CNC programmer/Set-up/operator - Based in Elmsford, NY
Posted on: August 4, 2022
CNC programmer / Set-up / OperatorHours: 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 pm; 15
min. break in morning and afternoon with 30 min. lunchPosition
SummaryWell established test equipment manufacturer seeks a
Vertical CNC Milling Machine Programmer/Machinist for the
manufacturing of Precision test equipment.The position is for
programming, set-up and running of 3 Axis CNC Vertical Milling
- Must have a minimum of 5 years Programming, 3 years of
MasterCam experience, and a high mechanical aptitude. -
- Prior experience with Fanuc, Haas, WELE and Fadal controls a
- Capable of working from drawings and measuring with
caliper/micrometers, dial indicators etc.
- Must be able to lift at least 50#. -
- Modern air conditioned facility, Health Ins. (medical, dental,
vision), 401Kand Profit Sharing -and Vacation/Holidays
- Returning Veterans will have priority consideration.
Keywords: StarrTrax, Yonkers , CNC programmer/Set-up/operator - Based in Elmsford, NY, IT / Software / Systems , Elmsford, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!