Regional Director, Telecommunications and Dispatch Center
Company: Westchester Medical Center
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Job Summary : The Regional Director, Telecommuncations and
Dispatch Center is responsible for the planning, organization,
directing, controlling resources, and the delivery of communication
services for the Valhalla, Health Alliance and Mid Hudson
facilities. The Regional Director will have oversight of the
switchboard, emergency code/alarm system, support services call
center, and mobile device management for the Valhalla, Health
Alliance and Mid Hudson . The Regional Director will be responsible
for implementing policies, procedures, and performance metrics,
including quality standards. Responsibilities:
- Establishes, identifies and ensures systems and standards are
in place to promote the effective delivery of communications
throughout the facility, and ensures that patients safety is
maintained via continuous monitoring of various alarms
- Ensures the highest standard of customer care is delivered and
maintained: including inbound and out bout call management,
- Responsible for following performance metrics, including but
not limited to: call efficiency, low abandonment rate, staffing
ratios, acceptable turnover, financial expense monitoring, service
levels, and average time to answer, etc.
- Ability to analyze operational data and approved management
techniques to obtain maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensures call volume forecasts and planning requirements are
built to manage peak volume periods to ensure key performance
metrics are met.
- Ability to react to day to day issues and unforeseen
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and
guides team members to efficiently leverage the value of every call
for maximum patient and customer satisfaction.
- Develop, implement and maintain effective internal and external
quality assurance programs fostering continuous improvement and
exceeding service levels.
- Authorizes purchases and the use of supplies and equipment in
conformance with established contracts.
- Implements policies and practices for assigned areas to ensure
compliance with Medical Center standards and external
- Promotes and provides quality customer service and proactively
identifies and resolves customer issues.
- Track invoices and expenditures ensuring careful evaluation of
trends and expenses that impact budget.
- Undertakes special projects and assignments as directed.
Qualifications/Requirements: Experience: 5 years in a supervisory
or management level position in a hospital, performing similar
duties and functions, which includes business management, call
center management, contact center experience, required.
Demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels
of responsibility. Experience with call center systems (e.g. Avaya,
Cisco, NICE, Verint, Salesforce, etc.) preferred. Education:
Bachelors Degree, required; Masters Degree Preferred Licenses /
Keywords: Westchester Medical Center, Yonkers , Regional Director, Telecommunications and Dispatch Center, IT / Software / Systems , Valhalla, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!