BMS / BAS Programmer
Posted on: November 20, 2023
A Building Automation and Controls Service company that's been
designs, installs and services building management control systems
in the New York metropolitan area for over 35 years.This Jobot Job
is hosted by: Courtney HoogervorstAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$80,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:A Building Automation and
Controls Service company that's been designs, installs and services
building management control systems in the New York metropolitan
area for over 35 years.Why join us?
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Stable Client Base/Tenured Staff
- 401K plan
- Company Cell Phone / Laptop
- Flexible schedule
- Health/Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off + Holidays + Sick timeJob DetailsCurrently
seeking an experienced BMS / BAS Programmer to join a Building
Automation and Controls Service company that's been designing,
installing and servicing building management control systems in the
New York metropolitan area for over 35 years. This role will
perform duties to develop programming and operator interface
graphics of building automation systems.Responsibilities:
- Examine project specifications, blueprints, and
project-specific documents to determine project objectives.
- Divide the scope of work into manageable sections and forward
it to the Project Manager for scheduling.
- Participate in or receive minutes from graphical review
meetings with the customer. The outcome of these meetings will
define the level of project-specific graphics to be generated.
- Share project programming-related "Request for Information"
(RFI) documents with the Project Manager as needed.
- Adhere to the sequence of operations dictated by project
documents and the engineered sequence of operations, following
established standards in accordance with the schedule
- Generate as-built drawings tailored to the project, using the
initial construction drawings and field modification
- Collaborate in the development and reinforcement of engineering
and programming standards.MUST HAVE:
- 5 years of experience with the production of ATC/BAS
- Experience with Schneider preferred.
- Understanding of mechanical HVAC equipment.
- Understanding of electrical and network wiring.
- Understanding of standard BAS components and programming of
- Excellent computer skills and intimate familiarity with
MS-Office products (Word, Excel, Access), AutoCAD, Visual Basic,
Visio and Schneider products.NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Tridium Niagara or Schneider Electric
frameworksInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Yonkers , BMS / BAS Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!