Company: Integrity Staffing Solutions, Inc
Location: Englewood Cliffs
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Job Title -- Paralegal Job Description-- Integrity Staffing is
assisting our client in identifying an enthusiastic Paralegal to
join their growing team in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. Our ideal
candidate is someone with prior experience, an outgoing
personality, and a willingness to learn and grow within the
organization. Please see below for more details! Benefits and
- Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Pay: $60 - 65k / year
- Career growth opportunities and skill development
- Paid vacation, full health benefits, and 401k matchingJob
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain case files, including storing hard copy and electronic
documents, overseeing document management systems, implementing
privacy and confidentiality protocols.
- Prepare briefs and other legal documents for filing, including
cite-checking (applying Blue Book) proofreading, cite-checking,
compiling exhibits and appendices, formatting documents according
to local rules, filing documents, serving legal documents on
opposing parties, arranging for service of process.
- Prepare for depositions, conferences, and hearings, including
compiling documents, assisting in preparing witness outlines,
managing logistical and technical details.
- Prepare for trials, including compiling and tracking trial
exhibits, preparing documents and evidence for courtroom use,
managing trial vendors, interacting with courtroom staff and
opposing party paralegals.
- Manage workflow and assist colleagues in various matters.
- Manage requests for documents.
- Perform administrative tasks as required and any other
functions/duties as assigned by management.
- Have a strong desire to learn the business and function
integrally as part of an interdisciplinary team with an
uncompromising focus on delivering great legal services to
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2+ years' as Legal Assistant or Paralegal
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize competing demands,
and meet various deadlines
- Ability to handle a high case load
- Ability to work alone or with a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding sense of customer service
- Enthusiastic, initiative-taking, and cheerful outlookIf you
have the above experience and are immediately available, please
APPLY NOW for consideration! Download Our OpEn AppNow you can skip
the recruiting office with our Opportunity Engine App! Download our
OpEn app to apply and onboard right through your phone! Apply today
and start as soon as tomorrow. Download now: Apple Android About
Integrity StaffingOpportunity is everything.At Integrity, we're
passionate about connecting great talent with great companies
across North America. We take an associate-first approach because
when our associates succeed, our clients succeed. If you're looking
to grow your career, or just need a part-time gig, you've come to
the right place. We've got thousands of job opportunities available
at amazing companies across the country. Plus, we offer benefits
that provide better lives, both on and off the clock. Medical and
dental are just the beginning. From free online education programs
to financial tools, we provide the opportunities, programs, and
community resources our associates need to be successful,
productive, and fulfilled.If you're ready for your next challenge,
we're ready to be your Opportunity Engine. Let's work
together.Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Integrity Staffing Solutions, Inc, Yonkers , Paralegal, Legal , Englewood Cliffs, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!