Part Time Housekeeping/Laundry Attendant (Seasonal)
Company: Alpine Country Club
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Alpine Country Club is currently looking for qualified
individuals with a great personality and a passion to provide first
class service. We offer a variety of employment opportunities,
including seasonal full-time and part-time positions. If you wish
to become part of a world class team we invite you to apply.
Our team at Alpine Country Club is one that embraces excellence,
teamwork and member satisfaction. Employee growth and advancement
is rewarded and encouraged through training, empowerment,
recognition, and career opportunities.
We are currently searching for Housekeeping/Laundry Attendants
to join our team.
This position is primarily responsible for completing laundry
and general housekeeping duties in accordance with company
standards for quality, cleanliness, guest satisfaction, and
- Maintains a clean and organized environment at all times.
- Multi-tasks between laundry duties and housekeeping
- Laundry duties include but are not limited to washing linens,
towels, napkins, and kitchen staff's uniforms and the use of a
- Clean restrooms, common areas and offices.
- Clean floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming
- Gather and empty trash.
- Clean and suppy restrooms.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using the
appropriate cleaning supplies.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Maintains a cordial, professional relationship with all staff
members and club members.
- As directed, completes special assignments as requested by
- Previous experience in hotel/resort or club environment
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Regular lifting of weights in excess of 35 lb.
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Ability to perform material handling tasks, which may require
bending, stooping, and lifting at least 35 lbs. daily is
- Ability to use ladders.
- A positive attitude.
- Working "split shifts" and shifts which may exceed 12 hours
- Working various shifts including weekends, evenings, and
- Able to proficiently function in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to follow precise direction.
Keywords: Alpine Country Club, Yonkers , Part Time Housekeeping/Laundry Attendant (Seasonal), Other , Demarest, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!