Field Support Center Representative
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Don't miss this opportunity to be a part of one of the most dynamic
technology companies in the market today!
As a Field Support Center Representative, you will work in a modern
office and serve as the hub for Mediacom field technicians who are
installing and supporting our Xtream and rocket fast internet
services in customer homes. Each day you will compile the daily
workload for technicians and assign work orders for various job
types (e.g. service installations, changes, trouble calls,
disconnections etc.). By supporting our technicians, you'll help
ensure timely installation, resolutions and overall customer
satisfaction with Mediacom.
The start date for this position will be May 17th, 2021
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very
important to us. Mediacom continues to ensure a safe work
environment for our current and new employees. Mediacom has
transitioned to virtual hiring practices, utilizing tools that
allow us to virtually connect with candidates. Our in-office
environment adheres to all CDC guidelines.
* Dispatches service technicians, installers, and other technical
persons to remedy service problems using Work Force Management
tools, phones and other technologies.
* Operates CRT/computer to review customer account information and
inputs appropriate data regarding reschedule dates, service changes
and trouble call information.
* Monitors field technician's locations and routes throughout the
day. Clears/closes technician and installer jobs and adds equipment
or services to customer accounts as necessary.
* Maintains database and system accuracy by ensuring that customer
account records reflect the work completed in the field each
* Reschedules missed appointments as quickly as possible at a time
convenient for the customer.
* Compiles, maintains and prepares various required operational
reports, logs and files.
Essential Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* 1-2 years prior work experience in customer facing role or in
technical role preferred; not required.
* Associates or College Degree; Trade School or equivalent
* Strong customer service skills.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication.
* Able to operate computer systems.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (Works/Word,
* Comfortable working in a Call Center set environment. Ability to
work well in high call volumes.
Keywords: Mediacom, Yonkers , Field Support Center Representative, Other , Ossining, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!