Background & Purpose of the Job
Dove is the largest Personal Care brand in Unilever and in
recent years has enjoyed spectacular rates of growth. With a clear
strategic vision, a strong innovation funnel and a unique POV on
beauty, Dove is poised for even greater success.
Dove Men+Care launched in 2010 and now offers skin cleansing,
deodorant, hair and face care products, and speaks to real men
offering them a positive vision of men, celebrating modern
masculinity by portraying men as they really are. A growing and
successful brand, Dove Men+Care's business is 600M+ euro, with a
long-term vision to be a global leader in the men's personal care.
A truly global brand across more than 50 countries and multiple
clusters; key markets include US, Brazil, Canada, UK, Netherlands
Who You Are & What You'll Do
Reporting into the Global Brand Director Dove Men+Care based in
Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA, this role is pivotal to achieve the
brand ambition of 1BN euro by working on specific Skin Cleansing
projects that will help increase penetration within Men.
In this role, you will:
- Lead global innovation/communication projects incorporating
latest male trends to continue leading on the superior care for
- Lead strategic x-cat long-term initiatives for the brand that
will help future-proof DM+C by ensuring the brand becomes more
modern and irresistible for men
- Develop and implement omnichannel strategy and plans for the
- Work with x-category team and functions to maximize the impact
of your projects
- An understanding of brand development levers ie. Trends,
Consumer behavior, Fragrances, packaging, label technologies,
creative design of packs, finance P&Ls is key to the role.
- In addition to this, the role requires strong attention to
detail and good team management skills as you will lead cross
functional teams and will regularly connect with all the category
teams within the global brand team.
- Bias for action is another quality which is important. Prior
knowledge of Male Grooming and the US market are plus.
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's desired
- Experienced Brand Marketer with 5-10 years' experience
preferably with Global experience in innovation, design and
- Experience and understanding of Beauty & Personal Care market
across the globe.
- Male grooming and the North America market a plus.
- Proven track record of craftsmanship, project leadership and
communication development across multiple media channels.
- A passion and understanding of the digital landscape.
- Leading cross functional innovation projects, ensuring they are
aligned to market requirements and to the global/local
- A good balance of strategic, analytical and creative
- Experience in working as part of virtual teams across
geographical, cultural and time differences.
- A passion for working with other cultures, and an ability to
build networks both in-person and remotely.
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being
Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever |
Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs |
Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion
to drive our business results and create a better future every day
for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and
communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our
growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status
and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests,
which may include drug screening, background check, credit check
and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance
at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at
NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved
for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not
a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.