Helping seniors has never been more important.
By joining Comfort Keepers you will be part of the care team
that is keeping our most vulnerable population safe. Comfort
Keepers will provide you with the highest level of training, along
with personal protective equipment, so that you will be at ease and
safe when you care for your clients. We are continuing our
commitment to keep our clients and employees safe while we elevate
the human spirit.
Are you a caregiver looking for immediate work in the Yonkers
area? Do you want a rewarding career helping others while receiving
competitive pay, flexible work shifts and a generous benefits
package? We've got the job for you!
Comfort Keepers is looking for a Home Health Aide to join our
team. At Comfort Keepers, we provide uplifting in-home care for
seniors and older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive
companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. As a
caregiver, you will have the opportunity to deliver one-on-one care
that enhances quality of life and brings hope and joy to clients
and their families.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Earn $13.00 - $14.00 / Hour
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Work near your home
- Ongoing paid training
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort
Keepers! Apply Today!
- Establish open communication with seniors and their
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal
preparation, grocery shopping
- Transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility,
incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- HHA or PCA certification required
- Open availability strongly preferred
- A passion for the job and genuine desire to help others
- Access to reliable transportation with a willingness to travel
throughout the Peekskill area
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Up-to-date car insurance in your name, registration and valid
- Ability to pass background checks and work-related
- Must pass drug testing
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous
experience as a Caregiver, Home Health Aide, Personal Care
Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Comfort
Keepers considers applicants for all positions without regard to
race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected
status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified
individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in
an undue hardship.
By applying to this position, you understand that we may contact
you via SMS text message, in which data rates may apply. Should you
want to apply, but are not willing to accept text messages, please
call our office directly.