Technical Support Specialist - Mitel
Company: Securitas Electronic Security
Posted on: June 6, 2021
United States of America
Securitas Electronic Security Technology and
Solutions groups are experiencing tremendous growth due to our
success establishing Securitas’s place as a market-leading, global
provider of integrated security solutions
Our growth and rapid advancement in technology
solutions have created the need for a Customer Support
Representative for our Electronic Security division based in
- Performs user, operational and technical support
services via telephone, email, internet, and intranet, for
Securitas Electronic Security associates and external
- Escalates non-documented issues to next level of
support or management as required.
- Interface with, Field associates, Headquarters
Support Organizations, Sales, Parts Facilities, customers and
others as required.
- No direct supervision of other
- Customer & Technical support includes
operational, installation and support 24x7x365 on a rotating,
- Support provided to SES associates and external
- May include use and configuration, data
analysis, system and user operational guidance and problem
- Provide technical/systems support as required
for internal/external customers.
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with
customer to identify symptoms, causes, and
- Retain ownership of issue until solution is
identified and communicated to the customer.
- Log all required and pertinent information in a
technical support incident management system.
- Organize and maintain technical knowledgebase
and websites to include supported products and
- Work required shifts and maintain on-call
availability as required.
- Maintain/enhance expertise on assigned products
and related technology.
- Expand/develop product specialization for
- Interact in a positive and professional manner
with all callers.
- Provide special reports as required by
- Identify and recommend process
- Escalate non-documented or unknown problems to
next level of support.
- Support installation of new systems as
- Occasional travel for training or other support
- Will be required to work in a team
- Maintain high phone
- Assist in review of user guides, operations and
technical manuals prior to formal release.
- Actively participate in improving individual and
- Good oral and written communication
- Contribute solutions to issues in a knowledge
- Learn new technology tools as
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to solve issues over the
- Other duties as assigned by
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
- Associate degree in Electronics, Computer Science
or related area or equivalent education and/or experience,
including field service or call center
- 1 - 3 years technical support or related
- Know and adhere to quality
- Experienced with P.C. computer/on-line information
systems, networked environments, and databases.
- Experienced on IP Phone Support for Mitel
- Experienced in installing, configuring, and
maintaining software and database
- Experience in Remote Connect
- Familiar with MS Office
- Prior experience working in a team environment and
independent of direct supervision.
Keywords: Securitas Electronic Security, Yonkers , Technical Support Specialist - Mitel, Other , Elmsford, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!