Posted on: June 7, 2021
What you'll do
Does the challenge of assuming a leadership role at a
million-dollar plus restaurant location inspire your ambition? If
business - on a big scale - is what motivates you, Wendy's is the
place to be.
Supported by your GM and management team, you will be given the
opportunity to train and supervise Crew members monitor and
reinforce food safety standards and procedures interact with our
customers and execute cost control systems. Our candidate is a
results-oriented professional with a strong customer focus.
If you're interested in a position that rewards you for your
contributions, then Wendy's is right for you. We encourage you to
complete our application process and look forward to discussing
your place on the Wendy's team.
What you can expect
As a Shift Supervisor at Wendy's, you'll enjoy:
- A competitive salary, bonus and generous benefits including
- Excellent training, and promotion from within
- Opportunity to learn the business from the ground up, with the
"safety net" of being with an established industry leader with over
$12 billion in sales
- Defined career paths for those who are interested in a career
What we expect from you
This entry-level management position requires:
- High School diploma or GED (some college a plus)
- One or more years' restaurant experience
- Open / flexible work availability
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage your own team in a
fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
Wendy's is an equal employment opportunity employer who may
provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The following are examples of some, but not all, of the
essential job functions of a Shift Supervisor position at
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Frequent bending, kneeling, lifting (25 - 50 pounds)
- Ability to use Headset to take customer orders or to take or
- Ability to use general restaurant equipment (e.g. warmer,
fryer, slicer, grill, etc.)
- Ability to come to work promptly and regularly
- Ability to take direction and work well with others
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks within established
- Ability to concentrate and perform duties accurately
- Ability to learn and apply policies and procedures
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other tasks
- Ability to complete all applicable training programs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that may involve
exposure to noise, heat, cold or other elements
This job opportunity is with one of our many franchisees.
Independently owned and operated, Wendy's franchise organizations
determine their own compensation, benefits and career programs
which may vary from company-owned locations.
Keywords: Wendy's, Yonkers , Shift Supervisor, Other , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!