RN Field Supv Yonkers, NY FT $10.5K Bonus
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Don't just make a livingMake a difference!
AccentCare New York has been serving New Yorkers for over 30
years during which we have built a solid reputation for quality
care, experience, and our commitment to our patients and their
families. Our compassionate, qualified teams partner with community
healthcare providers to deliver consistently exceptional care for
patients and their family in New York City.
Join our team! Grow with our company! Help our clients achieve
optimal levels of health and remain independent at home!
Position: RN Field Supervisor FT $10.5K Bonus for Yonkers, NY
and surrounding areas
Reports to: Area Operations Director
As an RN Field Supervisor you will:
- Conduct field-nursing visits for initial home care assessments,
re- assessment, supervision visits post-hospital visits, and para
- Provide and review the patient information documents i.e.
admission packet, plan of care, advance directives, Bill of Rights,
consents, patient education.
- Communicate with referrers/discharge planners to review
eligibility for agency services and to develop and coordinate the
plan of care.
- Identify the appropriate level of care required by the patient.
Ensure the environment is conducive to the provision of home
- Communicate findings with the patient's physician and obtain
verbal orders as necessary.
- Develop and implement treatment plans in conjunction with the
patient's authorized medical practitioner.
- Initiate written Medical Orders and written reports to the
patient's physician, as necessary.
- Assess all medication to identify possible ineffective drug
therapy or adverse reactions, significant side effects, drug
allergies, and contraindicated medications.
- Initiate referrals for other services or community resources as
- Interpret and reinforce agency policy and procedures to
professional and paraprofessional staff.
- Provide 24-hour on-call coverage on a rotation basis.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Current New York State License as a Registered Professional
- One (1) year experience in the provision of nursing care in an
acute care facility, preferred.
- One year satisfactory Nursing experience in Home Care,
- Good organizational writing, communication and interpersonal
- Ability to travel to all business locations
AccentCare, Inc. company is one of the largest home care
companies in the United States. AccentCare, Inc. is a leader in
post-acute healthcare, with innovative partnerships and care models
covering the full continuum, from personal, non-medical care to
skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice, and care management.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, AccentCare has over 24,000
compassionate professionals in more than 175 locations,
collectively serving over 123,000 individuals across 16 states.
Keywords: AccentCare, Yonkers , RN Field Supv Yonkers, NY FT $10.5K Bonus, Other , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!