Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Administrative Assistant performs diverse administrative
responsibilities for various levels of staff within the company.
This position coordinates various projects and prepares reports and
information which may be of a highly confidential and critical
nature, supporting the goals of local management, and of CorVel.
This position is fully remote.
CorVel is a national provider of industry-leading risk
management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health
and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987
and has been publically traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since
1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology
enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions
to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong,
supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities.
Over 3500 people working across the United States embrace our core
values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time
regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental,
Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible
Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance,
Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and
Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers telephones. Handles inquiries appropriately.
- May open, read, prioritize, route and distribute incoming mail
or other materials.
- May coordinate and maintain scheduling and event calendars,
including travel dates and arrangements, appointments with
customers, meetings and conference calls.
- Organizes and maintains document storage.
- May create and prepare presentations, memos, reports,
correspondence and miscellaneous projects.
- May schedule travel, meetings and other events, along with
monitoring calendars and room reservations.
- May assist in basic accounting functions.
- Requires regular and consistent attendance, being reliable,
responsible, and dependable and fulfilling obligations.
- Complies with all safety rules and regulations during working
hours in conjunction with the Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- Additional projects and duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on several concurrent tasks and prioritize
workload with minimal direction.
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.
- Intermediate ability to utilize Microsoft applications.
- Strong interpersonal, time management and organizational
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree
- 1 - 2 years' experience in administrative support roles.
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace,
and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Keywords: CorVel, Yonkers , Administrative Assistant, Other , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!