Company: Northwell Health
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Administers anesthesia and anesthesia-related care in
collaboration and consultation with anesthesiologists.
- Performs pre-anesthesia patient interview.
- Assembles supplies and equipment for anesthetic cases and
checks same for safety and proper function.
- Stocks medication carts and anesthesia machines.
- Checks and orders supplies and medications when needed.
- Assists in expediting operating room schedule by assisting
anesthesiologist in preparing the patient.
- Maintains adequate anesthesia supplies and equipment.
- Starts each patient's IV line in the pre-op holding area.
- Sets up IV fluids for each patient in the pre-op holding area,
and labels each with dates and times.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.
- Master's Degree from a nurse anesthesia program accredited by
the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational
Programs (COA), required.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse
in New York State.
- Certified by National Board of Certification and
Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA) .
- ACLS, required.
Keywords: Northwell Health, Yonkers , Nurse Anesthetist, Other , Nyack, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!