FT Lead Day RSPGT/Clinical Navigator - White Plains
Company: MedBridge Healthcare
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Full-Time Lead Day RPSGT/Clinical Navigator - White Plains
MedBridge Healthcare is seeking a full-time experienced Lead Day
Technologist (RPSGT)/Clinical Navigator to work at our White Plains
location. The position will manage the Sleep Lab Monday through
Friday during daytime hours along with Clinical Navigator
MedBridge is a leading provider of sleep laboratory management
services and sleep therapy. MedBridge partners with hospitals and
physician practices to offer comprehensive fully-integrated
services for patient identification, testing, diagnosis, treatment
and long-term care management of patients with sleep disorders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform daytime sleep studies as needed.
- Perform MSLT / MWT studies as needed.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to recognize and
provide age-specific care in the treatment, assessment, and
education of neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric
- Score sleep studies as needed.
- Generate accurate reports by tabulating sleep/wake and clinical
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, guidelines, and
standards, regarding safety and infection control issues.
- Perform routine and complex equipment care, maintenance, and
- Facilitate in-service training and training on equipment
operations, protocols, and other sleep medicine-related
- Supervise a staff of sleep technicians and technologists.
- Install CPAP units for patients on an as-needed basis.
- Assist with physicians' clinical questions relating to sleep
studies and SleepEx issues.
- Set par levels for sleep supplies at all labs, in coordination
with area manager.
- Coordinate delivery of supplies to sleep facilities.
- Ensure that an adequate supply of diagnostic testing mask
selections are current in each lab, storing sizes and selections
available for patients to preview.
- Coordinate the purchase and supply of diagnostic masks for
sleep labs, with management team staff.
- Schedule techs in conjunction with members of the Patient
Scheduling Team and managers, to meet all Medicare and hospital
- Provide new tech training and orientation at facilities, as
well as SleepEx training and SleepWorks protocol training to all
- In coordination with management, ensure all paperwork produced
by new techs for SleepEX is complete, and appropriate lab
privileges are assigned.
- Ensure that night techs have completed all paperwork required
for hospital accounts, and be available for questions from the
- Work with Area Manager to complete tech evaluations.
- Coordinate and address all questions while on-call.
- Work with Area Manager to designate techs who will cover
on-call questions and duties while not on schedule.
- Work with Scheduling Team to ensure that all patient paperwork
is completed by techs, and returned in a timely manner.
- Follow-up with each tech at arrival, to confirm that studies
are uploaded, and work to address issues regarding up/downloading
before techs leave the lab.
- Evaluate sleep study-related equipment and inventory.
- Other clinical duties as required.
- High School diploma or higher education level
- Certified by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic
Technologists as a Registered Polysomnographic Technologist "RPSGT"
and NY State license
- Certification in basic cardiac life support (BCLS) and/or
- Vaccination and immunization records or titers may be
- STATEMENT OF POLICY MedBridge is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected
veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual
- AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN (AAP) The affirmative Action Plans for
Minorities and Women, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected
Veterans are available for inspection, by appointment, with Human
Resources during regular business hours upon request.
- REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION If you are an individual with the
disability who may require an accommodation may contact Brenda
Underwood, HR Director at 864-272-1843 or
firstname.lastname@example.org, or TTY: 711 (Relay).
- EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY This employer participates in E-Verify.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and
employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United
Keywords: MedBridge Healthcare, Yonkers , FT Lead Day RSPGT/Clinical Navigator - White Plains, Other , Valhalla, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!