Store Supervisor - Yonkers, NY, United States
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: July 15, 2021
Located at Yonkers, NY, United States
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't
serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter
terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our
greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and
training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the
customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're
fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training,
skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
• A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
• 50% Discount for all Food and Beverage items at the store
This Dunkin' Store Manager Position Is For You, If You Would
• Being responsible for the day-to-day activities in support of the
strategic planning initiatives to ensure a productive and
profitable operation. While helping to promote an overall corporate
image of excellence through a strong work ethic, leading by
example, and the consistent delivery of excellent customer
• Supporting Shift leaders as directed by the district manager in
their efforts to develop a team of dedicated people delivering
great guest experiences and profitable top line sales.
• Working at the Airport, and representing the Dunkin' Brand.
The Team Is Counting On You As A Dunkin' Store Manager To:
• Have open / flexible availability and be able to work mornings,
afternoons & evenings, weekdays, weekends and Holidays
• Work a full-time schedule
• Promote a team environment by fostering respect, providing
coaching and feedback, recognizing achievements, resolving employee
concerns and communicating effectively.
• Assist in the recruitment, selection, and training of Crew
Members and Shift Leaders as directed by the District Manager.
• Support development of team members through effective cross
training, deployment, and delegation of responsibilities.
• Hold team members accountable for their behavior and performance,
addressing concerns promptly.
• Hold guests as highest priority and role model exceptional guest
• Promotes an environment where there is a sense of urgency to
• Ensure Brand standards, recipes and systems are executed.
• Monitor team performance to ensure quality, service, and
cleanliness standards are met at all times.
• Drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards
and marketing initiatives.
• Delegate and lead processes to control labor costs, food costs,
waste management and cash.
• Ensure the safety and security of team and guests through a focus
on preventative maintenance and cleanliness.
• Develop action plans to target opportunities, and implement plans
designed to achieve goals.
• Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and airport standards.
• Food and Beverage, Retail, and Management experience.
• Complete all required trainings including ServSafe® and the NYC
Health License or able to obtain one within the first 30 days of
• Anticipate and understand guests' needs and exceed their
• Set compelling targets and deliver on commitments.
• Make good decisions based on analysis, experience and
• Get the right people in the right places, enabling them to make
decisions and celebrate success as a team.
• Use interpersonal skills to confront tough issues and resolve
• Provide honest feedback to team members, actively coaching and
supporting them to achieve personal and professional goals
• Able to clearly express oneself verbally and in writing
• Ability to read and complete all sales reports needed for day to
day operational understanding.
• Math, Financial and Waste Management
• At least 18 years of age (where applicable)
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
Some Of Our Company-Offered Benefits For You And Your Family
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Universal Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran
status or other characteristics protected by law.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Yonkers , Store Supervisor - Yonkers, NY, United States, Other , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!