Posted on: September 14, 2021
Under general supervision, this position is responsible for picking
up and delivering shipments. This includes loading and unloading
the vehicle and delivering to the appropriate locations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs
and external regulations. Is responsible for bringing compliance
issues to the attention of management.
- Assures quality customer service to all customers.
- Drives a company vehicle to make deliveries and pickups.
- Packages shipments.
- Delivers and receives shipments.
- Prepares shipping materials and supplies.
- Performs daily visual company vehicle checklist and basic
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalency preferred.
- Ability to read and write required.
- No experience required.
- Driving experience in a business environment preferred.
- Good communication and customer relations skills in order to
deal effectively with customers and staff.
- Physical ability to lift (up to 50 lbs), bend, stretch, reach
- Detail oriented to ensure accuracy on paperwork.
- Able to work on-call, various shifts including evenings and
weekends, and overtime.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have an acceptable
Keywords: Vitalant, Yonkers , Distribution Technician/Driver, Other , Montvale, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!