CNA/HHA Transportation Aide PRN
Company: Sans Souci
Posted on: October 12, 2021
The Sans Souci Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is looking for
a talented and hard-working C.N.A./ H.H.A to join our ever-growing
Sans Souci Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a facility with
120 beds and is proud of their state-of-the-art Rehabilitation Gym
servicing 40 + short term beds. Our Sans Souci Rehabilitation and
Nursing Center team consists of 20+ Therapists spanning 20 years of
experience with backgrounds in acute, sub-acute, long term and
outpatient settings would provide an excellent setting for learning
and growth. Sans Souci Rehabilitation and Nursing Center provides
Rehabilitation services 7 days per week.
- Review daily rehabilitation schedule and be available, as
- Provide minimal assist of residents transferring to and from
- Assist nursing and rehabilitation personnel with transfers to
and from vehicle.
- Transport residents to and from rehabilitation area for
- Operate elevators, as needed.
- Inform nursing and rehabilitation staff of any
- Maintain positive, professional interaction with residents and
Education and Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited high school or GED preferred.
- At least 1-2 years transportation experience preferred.
- Previous long-term care experience is preferred.
- Must have experience transporting and transferring residents or
patients with physical impairments using facility equipment.
- CNA or HHA certification is required.
an equal opportunity employer
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Sans Souci, Yonkers , CNA/HHA Transportation Aide PRN, Other , Yonkers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!